Morristown, NJ (PRWEB) April 29, 2014
Schindler Elevator Corporation has announced the launch of the Schindler 6400 NA, a comprehensive modernization package specifically designed to enable mid-rise buildings to upgrade their existing elevators to today’s standards for reliability, efficiency and sustainability with minimal downtime and shortened lead times.
The Schindler 6400 NA features an integrated family of proven products, streamlining the modernization process for fast, cost effective retrofitting and superior performance. Each of the package’s highly specialized components is designed with the flexibility to seamlessly adapt to the needs of any mid-rise building:
- Schindler Miconic TX controllers deliver unbeatable traffic handling in mid-rise buildings
- Optional PORT Technology can further reduce time to destination and offer personalized service and access control features
- Schindler’s exclusive modular gearless machine, the Schindler FMM 200, is specifically designed to be used in existing machine rooms, featuring a compact design and minimum dimensions that allow the parts to fit through standard machine room doors and be assembled in the machine room
- Power Factor 1 regenerative drives have a power factor of .99, the highest in the industry, and are designed to return energy to a building’s electrical grid instead of wasting it as heat, helping building owners and managers to reach enhanced sustainability goals
- Schindler Suspension Traction Media (STM) replaces conventional steel cables, offering three times the service life and requiring a significantly smaller sheave for maximum space savings in compact machine rooms
- Schindler Varidor 50A closed loop linear door operators for smooth, safe, reliable door operation
- Schindler Remote Monitoring (SRM), a proactive maintenance tool, monitors the upgraded system 24/7 and helps return equipment to service up to 22% faster than traditional troubleshooting methods.
“In the past, modernizing your elevator system could be a painful process because it often meant long, inconvenient shut downs, piecemeal equipment installation and unhappy tenants,” said Christopher Smith, director, Marketing and Communications at Schindler. “Not only does Schindler 6400 deliver the best of today’s elevator technology quickly and affordably, but our dedicated team is there every step of the way to ensure a smooth modernization process. From comprehensive proposals focused on enhanced performance, safety and dependability, to streamlined delivery and expert installation, we make it easier than ever for a mid-rise building to completely transform its existing elevators.”
To learn about the Schindler 6400 NA mid-rise modernization solution, visit the company’s website at http://www.us.schindler.com.
About Schindler Elevator Corporation
Schindler Elevator Corporation is the North American operation of the Switzerland-based Schindler Group, a leading global mobility provider with approximately 48,000 employees operating in more than 100 countries. Schindler supports sustainable urban development with safe, reliable and ecologically sound mobility solutions and its equipment moves one billion people every day all over the world. Schindler was named one of Forbes Magazine’s 100 Most Innovative Companies for the past three years. For additional information about Schindler Elevator Corporation, visit the company’s Web site at http://www.us.schindler.com.