San Jose, California (PRWEB) May 23, 2014
PunchPie has extended its support to ABWA for creating breast cancer awareness. ABWA conducted an event at Campbell Chamber on May 17th and 18th emphasizing on breast cancer awareness. ABWA gave out free gifts from Avon, for the attendees who downloaded the application "PunchPie” clicking on ‘ABWA Supporting AVON Breast Cancer Awareness’.
PunchPie is a smart replacement for the paper and plastic reward cards. It is an easy to use mobile app to support local businesses and get rewarded by them; it is currently serving the California Bay Area.
The PunchPie App is available for free to consumers on iPhones and Android phones. Consumers can begin earning rewards immediately without the hassle of registration. PunchPie offers the following benefits to consumers:
- Collect all reward cards without the clutter or losing them.
- Simple to earn and redeem points.
- Check reward progress instantly.
- Find special deals that are available in the local community.
- Voice feedback directly to owners.
For a business owner, PunchPie provides the following benefits without the need to add any hardware or software:
- Customized “store front” to promote your brand within the app.
- Flexible reward programs to fit any type of businesses.
- Keep customers coming back after traditional promotions or daily deals bring them in.
- Easy-to-use wizard to post specials instantly to local consumers.
- Send targeted offers to VIP customers without spamming their email inboxes.
- Full control and visibility to track campaigns.
PunchPie brings the business and the end consumer in contact in a seamless manner. It is a trouble-free way for the consumer to collect points and rewards while supporting the local community; for the business, it is a great marketing initiative to have repeat customers while rewarding them for their loyalty.
Fortune 500 companies spend millions of dollars creating and maintaining reward programs. PunchPie brings the same capability to small and medium businesses for a fraction of the cost.
To learn more about PunchPie or to download the app, visit - http://www.punchpie.com. Write to Ms. Indu Jayakumar, VP Marketing/Sales at indu(at)punchpie(dot)com or call (408)359-2452 for more information.
PunchPie is a Silicon Valley based company founded in 2013. The company aims to empower the small and medium businesses to better engage with new and existing customers to attract and retain them. PunchPie leverages the ubiquity of mobile technology to give businesses the most flexible solution for offering loyalty programs and building relationships with customers.