“Our latest release of intelli-CTi for Saleslogix continues our commitment to Saleslogix and mirrors the investment being made by Swiftpage into the product” said Rowland Dexter, QGate’s Managing Director.
Fareham, Hampshire (PRWEB UK) 14 May 2014
QGate launches its next generation of their telephony integration solution, intelli-CTi™ for Saleslogix
Every business in today’s difficult economic world wants to grow, retain their existing customers, reduce costs and have competitive advantage. They can do this by improving the service they offer their own customers - all they need is the right tools to do the job.
QGate Software Ltd, specialists in Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) and CRM, today launched their latest version of their CTI solution - intelli-CTi™ for Saleslogix.
QGate’s intelli-CTi™ solution enables the simple integration of phone systems to software applications such as CRM, increasing the efficiency and productivity of phone centric activities. Benefits include:
- Improved customer relationships, service levels and customer satisfaction
- Personalised telephone interaction by identifying callers automatically
- Increased telephone call efficiency and throughput
- Increased business productivity and ease of use
- Accurate logging of calls and notes
- Straightforward deployment
- Rich function with no development cost
- Customisable if required
- Over 60 phone system makes and models supported
“Our latest release of intelli-CTi for Saleslogix continues our commitment to Saleslogix and mirrors the investment being made by Swiftpage into the product,” said Rowland Dexter, QGate’s Managing Director, “We have extended the benefits of intelli-CTI for Saleslogix web client users and simplified installation where a large number of users are to be rolled out, both areas where we are seeing an increasing trend for Saleslogix.”
This new release provides both new features and enhancements including:
- Compatibility with Saleslogix v8.1 for both Hosted and On Premise, whilst retaining compatibility with previous versions of Saleslogix from Saleslogix v7.5.4 upwards.
- Compatibility with Microsoft Windows Version 8 Desktop Mode
- New Feature - QGate Solution Center– a diagnostic feature that checks compatibly across the installation. The Solution Center feature will highlight potential conflicts and provide references to online Knowledgebase articles. This is a unique feature designed to assist and simplify installation and of the solution.
- Support for Large Scale Deployments via silent installs, first time execution prompts for user personalisation of the solution and the ability to provide managed central configuration management
- Enhanced Call Wrap-up. At the point of post call wrap-up, provides the ability to summarise the call, capture further information.
- Several User Interface enhancements focused on improving the user experience, including support for Windows large fonts.
- Supports over 60 makes and models of phone system both on premise and hosted including Microsoft Lync further information is available on QGate’s Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) Phone System Compatibility List,
Further information be found on our website at http://www.qgate.co.uk
For a 30 day test drive of this product go here http://www.qgate.co.uk/telephony-solutions/intelli-cti/intelli-cti-for-saleslogix
QGate Software Ltd., founded in 1997 and is head quartered in Fareham, Hampshire, provides solutions and services in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) area. They are certified Saleslogix Business Partner and a high profiled UK Partner for Swiftpage. In addition to its CRM and CTI expertise, QGate has further solutions providing sophisticated data de-duplication products under the brand name of Paribus.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Rowland Dexter
Office: 01329 222800
D2 Fareham Heights
Tel: +44 (0) 1329 222800