Detroit, MI (PRWEB) April 29, 2014
Eighteen Vector Marketing Corporation sales professionals received the company’s coveted Standard of Excellence Award at the company’s Midwest Region Banquet, held January 24 at the Renaissance Center in Detroit. To earn Standard of Excellence status, sales professionals must attain a minimum of $150,000 in personal sales or $750,000 in office sales during the previous year.
The 2013 Standard of Excellence honorees were:
- Ray Sumner (Columbus West): $150,727
- Missy Cerone (Albany): $150,870
- Annie Kaftan (Rochester): $160,677
- Miles Tucker (Syracuse): $161,517
- Robert Steiner (Novi): $168,262
- Johnson Coley (Louisville): $169,269
- Aaron Sahr (Rochester): $176,951
- Remington Ramsey (North Indianapolis): $178,850
- Jeremy Reisig (East Lansing): $304,531
- John Fiacco (Syracuse): $768,434
- Justin Neefus (Akron): $828,489
- Nathan Reddick (Albany): $876,325
- Tina Marie Minar (East Lansing): $893,139
- Chris Heigel (Novi): $999,197
- Jake Meiser (Columbus West): $1,005,659
- David Powders (Nashville): $1,028,727
- Brett Wiggins (North Indianapolis): $1,213,536
- Chris Hammond (Rochester): $1,285,030
Standard of Excellence achievers are awarded the Commemorative Sword of Erick in honor of Erick J. Laine, Chairman Emeritus of Cutco Corporation. A symbol of distinction within Vector Marketing the custom designed sword features a wedge lock design jeweled grip, molded ropelike quillion and crested pommel, as well as a beautifully etched blade. The Standard of Excellence Dagger is a custom designed stainless steel blade featuring a wedge lock design handle. This award is presented to Standard of Excellence achievers the second year and beyond.
“Receiving the Sword of Erick is a momentous honor within Vector Marketing – not just because of the sales excellence the sword signifies, but also because of the personal excellence exemplified by Erick Laine, a truly outstanding individual who has been such an important guide and inspiration to so many within the company,” said Jeff Bry, Region Manager of Vector Marketing’s Midwest Region.
Vector Marketing Corporation is the single-level direct sales company which is the primary distributor of Cutco Cutlery produced by Cutco Cutlery Corporation, the largest manufacturer of high-end kitchen cutlery in North America. The 65-year-old company manufactures its cutlery products in the western New York State city of Olean.
Vector Marketing sales representatives typically begin selling Cutco in college. Some remain with the company after graduation and move up the ranks as managers, while others use the experience to benefit them in other careers.
About Cutco Cutlery Corporation and Vector Marketing
Cutco Cutlery is a 65-year-old company with headquarters and manufacturing facilities in Olean, New York. Vector Marketing is the company’s sales division, coordinating all sales for Cutco Cutlery through a national network of college students who sell products through in-home personal demonstrations. More than 15 million US households have a Cutco product.