Outskirts Press, the fastest-growing full-service self-publishing and book marketing company today announced its top ten titles for March.
Denver, CO (PRWEB) April 29, 2014
Alphabetically, its ten best performing self-published books for March were:
- Aces Back to Back by Scott W. Allen
- The Alpha Equestrian Challenge by Nelly Cooper
- Cultivate A Creative Mind by Simon Silva
- The Grocery Man by Donna Rhodey
- The Jamaicans: Children of God in the Promised Land by Basil K. Bryan
- The Land of My Father's Birth by Nvasekie N. Konneh
- Make Your Own FUN! by Stacey Campbell
- Prince Hall Freemasonry by Warrior Hawk
- Walk the Straightaways, Run the Curves by Lynda B. Zenner
- The Wealth of Poverty by Rev. Dr. Tina Carter & Rev. Dr. Mindy Johnson-Hicks
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press Direct bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore for discounts ranging from 10%-55%.
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press offers high-quality, full-service self-publishing and book marketing services for writers and professionals who are seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining 100% of their rights, 100% of their profits, and 100% of the creative control. http://www.outskirtspress.com.
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd - 515, Parker, Colorado 80134