Austin, TX (PRWEB) April 29, 2014
Builders Digital Experience, Inc. (BDX) announced that members of the California Regional Multiple Listing Service (CRMLS) in Los Angeles now have access to new home data via a new integration agreement with New Home Source Professional (http://www.NewHomeSourceProfessional.com), the premier web site for real estate professionals to get all of the information that they need about new homes for their clients.
Designed specifically for real estate agents, New Home Source Professional has the largest collection of new homes available anywhere. CRMLS is part of a growing list of multiple listing service (MLS) organizations across the country that are working with New Home Source Professional to bring this new home data to the MLS membership. As part of the agreements, these MLSs have a turnkey, branded “new home channel” on their MLS interface. MLS members can then search and view builders’ new home inventory directly from their MLS dashboard through a customized version of NewHomeSourceProfessional.com.
MLS integrations will debut soon for members of the following MLSs:
- Metropolitan Regional Information Systems (MRIS) in the Washington, D.C. metro area;
- Midwest Real Estate Data (MRED) in Chicago, Ill.;
- East Bay Regional Data Inc. (EBRDI) in Concord, Calif.;
- Contra Costa Association of REALTORS® (CCAR) in Walnut Creek, Calif.;
- Bay East Association of REALTORS® in Pleasanton, Calif.
MLS integrations are already active and available for members of the following MLSs:
- California Regional Multiple Listing Service (CRMLS);
- Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service (RealtyWeb) in Jacksonville, Fla.;
- Jupiter Tequesta Hobe Sound Association of REALTORS® (JTHS MLS) in Jupiter, Fla.;
- Austin Board of REALTORS® (ABOR) in Austin, Texas;
- San Diego County Regional Multiple Listing Service (Sandicor) in the San Diego metro area;
- Regional MLS (RMLS) in Portland, Ore.;
- Tucson Association of REALTORS® MLS (TAR/MLS) in Tucson, Ariz.;
- Arizona Regional MLS (ARMLS) in Phoenix;
- MLSListings in the Greater San Francisco Bay Area , Calif.;
- Greater Las Vegas Association of REALTORS® (GLVAR) in Las Vegas.
With nearly 50 percent of home shoppers considering new construction when they start their home search, New Home Source Professional allows agents to serve buyers in an increasingly competitive digital landscape.
“In the Los Angeles area, 48% of agents prefer selling new construction homes and our relationship with CRMLS allows them to bring an unprecedented level of new home information directly to their members,” said Tim Costello, chief executive officer, Builders Digital Experience.
MLSs interested in adding new home community and plan listings to their member dashboard should contact Gary Bush at GBush(at)thebdx(dot)com or 512-651-8919.
About Builders Digital Experience
Builders Digital Experience, LLC (BDX), a joint venture between Move, Inc. (NASDAQ:MOVE) and Builder Homesite, Inc., was founded to combine the industry’s leading new home resources under one roof and offer builders innovative online marketing options, streamlined customer service and support, and greater value. Capitalizing on over 14 years of building industry experience, BDX operates http://www.newhomesourceprofessional.com, the leading new home website for real estate agents, while also providing other services to builders, including advertising and online listings, video production, rich media rendering, mobile search, custom website production and more. For more information, visit http://www.thebdx.com.
California Regional MLS is the nation’s largest Multiple Listing Service, providing products and services to over 70,000 subscribers from 34 REALTOR® Associations. California Regional MLS, located at 180 Via Verde, Suite 200 in San Dimas, California, provides access to listing data throughout the State of California. California Regional MLS has been a regional MLS for over 30 years and is dedicated to making a REAL Difference in the day-to-day business of Real Estate Professionals. For more information on California Regional MLS, contact communications(at)crmls(dot)org.