"I am excited about the unique viewpoints all members bring to the discussion as we work to transform health care in the U.S. and meet the needs of patients and physicians.
New York, NY (PRWEB) April 30, 2014
IKS Health, the only integrated solution that enables enterprise healthcare organizations to achieve superior financial and clinical outcomes while also empowering them to grow successfully, today announced the company’s new Advisory Board Committee. “The Advisory Board is a reflection of our increased commitment to partner and collaborate with industry experts to lead healthcare innovation and establish best practices that will improve clinical outcomes and reduce costs.” Sachin Gupta, founder and chief executive officer, IKS Health. “The valuable insights exchanged will accelerate the pace of innovation at IKS Health and pave the path for meaningful new initiatives that will drive significant improvements in physician productivity and patient care.”
Members of the board offer a holistic representation of the industry and include:
- C. Edward Brown, Chief Executive Officer, The IOWA Clinic
- Patrick Cline, CEO LightBeam Health Solutions
- Dr. Donald W. Fisher, President and Chief Executive Officer, American Medical Group Association
- David G. Fitzgerald, Chief Executive Officer, Proliance Surgeons, Inc.
- Dr. Scott D. Hayworth, President and Chief Executive Officer, Mount Kisco Medical Group
- Carl King, Head of National Networks and Contracting Services, Aetna
- Christopher J. Sclafani, Chief Administrative Officer, Mount Kisco Medical Group
- Dr. Larry D. Tatum, Chief Executive Officer, Texas Health Care
- Dr. David Torchiana, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Massachusetts General Physicians Organization
- P. S. Viswanathan, Ex. Chief Transformation Officer, Tata Consultancy Services
"As Chairman of the Advisory Board, I look forward to and welcome the fresh insights and perspectives that my colleagues will bring to this collaboration," said Scott D. Hayworth, M.D. FACOG, chairman, IKS Health advisory board & chief executive officer, Mount Kisco Medical Group. "I am excited about the unique viewpoints all members bring to the discussion as we work to transform health care in the U.S. and meet the needs of patients and physicians.
About IKS Health
IKS Health is the only integrated solution that enables enterprise healthcare organizations to achieve superior financial and clinical outcomes while also empowering them to grow successfully, operate efficiently, and navigate industry change. IKS MARGIN, IKS PRACTICE, and IKS CARE solutions leverage the provider organizations existing technology investments to deliver industry leading results across the practice continuum. IKS Health maximizes revenue and expands margins, eases provider burden while reducing costs, and enables organizations to scale profitably. For more information please visit http://www.ikshealth.com.