Montpelier, VT (PRWEB) April 30, 2014
Vermont’s ski and snowboard resorts play host to an abundant amount of activities and events throughout the summer months from yoga festivals and outdoor concerts in base areas, to challenging feats of strength on mountain tops. Fun events paired with great deals on lodging and other activities makes Vermont’s green mountains a great choice for a summer vacation destination.
See what’s happening at Vermont ski and snowboard resorts this summer. For a full list of events, visit skivermont.com.
- May 31 - June 1, 2014 - Tough Mudder New England at Mount Snow
- June 14, 2014 - BrewGrass Festival at Sugarbush Resort
- June 19-22, 2014 - Wanderlust at Stratton Mountain Resort
- June 27-28, 2014 - The Frendly Gathering Music Festival at Magic Mountain
- July 5, 2014 – Okemo Mountain Resort’s Great American Party
- July 25-26, 2014 - The Jeezum Crow Festival at Jay Peak Resort’s new Stateside Amphitheater
- August 2, 2014 - Bike N’ Brew, Q Burke Mountain Resort
- August 29, 2014 - Labor of Love Rail Jam at Bolton Valley
- August 30-31, 2014 - 20th Annual Mount Snow Brewers Festival
Visitors don’t need to break the bank to have summer fun in Vermont. Book your stay at Stowe Mountain Lodge before May 4 and receive 30% off, or book something special for Father’s Day at Smugglers’ Notch and receive a free Cabot cheese gift box, plus $100 to the sports shop. Bromley Mountain gets the family outdoors with the Mountain Adventure Pass. Check out bromley.com for great savings (like the Family 4 for 3) and for special e-coupon deals.
For more details on these Vermont deals and many more view the full list here.
Ski Vermont (Vermont Ski Areas Association) is a proud ambassador of the thriving winter tourism industry in Vermont, where the legislature has designated skiing and snowboarding as the official state sports. Vermont is not only the #1 ski state in the east and third in the US, but also reigns supreme in snowmaking quality and coverage, variety of terrain and historical impact on the sports of skiing and snowboarding - making it one of the most significant ski and ride destinations in the world. Ski Vermont’s mission is to help create a legislative, economic and social environment in which the state's ski areas can grow and prosper. It serves its 19 Alpine and 30 Nordic member resorts in three major areas: Governmental Affairs, Marketing and Public Affairs.