The world is increasingly instrumented, life is increasingly quantified, and attention is increasingly scarce. We decided to create a beautiful solution.
Austin, Texas (PRWEB) May 01, 2014
Numerous, a startup created to help people track and share life’s most important numbers, today launched the Numerous app on the App Store.
“The world is increasingly instrumented, life is increasingly quantified, and attention is increasingly scarce. We decided to create a beautiful solution,” said company co-founder Charlie Wood. “Numerous is a personal dashboard to help you track, share, and set alerts on all of your important numbers, all in one place.”
Numerous allows users to easily:
- Create automatically-updated numbers, including stock prices, temperatures, step count, weight, distance, time, and much more
- Share their numbers publicly or privately
- Comment on and "like" numbers
- Discover and follow numbers shared by others, including our editorial staff
- Set custom notification rules to stay informed
- Integrate with devices and applications using our REST API or IFTTT
Some of the numbers already created and shared by Numerous users include:
- Bitcoin price
- White House petition signatures
- Days until Mother's Day, WWDC, Google I/O, and SxSW
- Atmospheric CO2
- Number of of Wikipedia articles
- Surf and ski conditions
Numerous is available now for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch on the App Store or at numerousapp.com/download.
Numerous, Inc. was founded in November 2013 by former Spanning Cloud Apps CEO Charlie Wood and 20-year Apple veteran John Scalo. Privately held, Numerous is headquartered in Austin, Texas. For more information about Numerous and its products, please visit numerousapp.com.
For more information, please contact: