We are proud to deliver certified credentialing and verification services to CredentialsOnLine clients including managed care organizations, hospitals, health systems, physician groups and freestanding surgery centers.
San Diego, California (PRWEB) June 10, 2014
The NCQA is an independent, non-profit organization dedicated to improving healthcare quality. NCQA certifies credentials verification organizations (CVOs) and accredits managed care organizations.
CVO certification is a voluntary review process which includes rigorous on-site evaluations conducted by a team of healthcare professionals and certified credentials specialists. A national oversight committee of physicians analyzes the team’s finding and determines certification based on the CVO’s compliance with NCQA standards.
According to NCQA President Margaret E. O’Kane, “Achieving CVO certification from NCQA demonstrates that CredentialsOnLine has the systems, process and personnel in place to thoroughly and accurately verify providers' credentials and help health plan clients meet their accreditation goals.”
HealthLine Systems’ Chief Operating Officer David Clark comments: “We are proud to deliver certified credentialing and verification services to CredentialsOnLine clients including managed care organizations, hospitals, health systems, physician groups and freestanding surgery centers.”
Mr. Clark continued; “CredentialsOnLine clients enjoy comprehensive and customizable credentialing and verification solutions with 24/7 online access to provider information, profiles, and reports. Client benefits include faster primary source verification and shortened turnaround time.”
CredentialsOnLine has now successfully achieved seven consecutive NCQA certifications. NCQA certification is available every two years. CredentialsOnLine’s first certification was received in January 2000. Certification is awarded to participating organizations on the basis of individual credentials elements. CredentialsOnLine received NCQA certification for 10 out of 10 verification services:
- Application processing
- Education and training
- DEA certification
- License to practice
- CVO application and attestation content
- Malpractice claims history
- Medicare / Medicaid sanctions
- Medical board sanctions
- Ongoing monitoring
- Work history
Established in 1998, CredentialsOnLine serves hospitals, health systems and managed care organizations nationwide, providing centralized verification from more than 25 different types of providers. CredentialsOnLine has credentialed more than 150,000 providers and completed over 1.5 million electronic primary source verifications.
CredentialsOnLine utilizes HealthLine Systems powerful Echo provider credentialing management system to process its primary source verification activities. Echo provides secure anytime access to provider data from internet-accessible computers. The high efficiency document scanning capability of Echo enables fewer full-time equivalent staff members and concurrently improves both the timeliness and accuracy of primary source verification information. In addition, the Echo system eliminates the need for paper files.
CredentialsOnLine clients enjoy the following advantages:
Industry-leading expertise for your peace of mind
- First to offer Internet-based provider data management solutions
- Over 27 years’ experience as leading credentialing software developer
- Staff apply over 150 years of combined credentialing experience
- Meets or exceeds Joint Commission, NCQA, URAC, AAAHC, HFAP and DNV standards
- Emulated quality assurance program
- Assists in meeting regulatory due diligence standards
- Expedites turnaround time to speed provider onboarding
- Significantly reduces the time and cost of provider verification and data collection
- Eliminates costly duplication of effort and paperwork overload
- Eradicates missing or incomplete provider information
- Provides centralized verification services for over 20 different types of providers
- Offers 24/7 online provider status and profile management
Comprehensive client-driven service options
- Verification services providing email updates to alert clients of possible variances
- Application management with notices of application receipt, red flags and status
- Expiring credential management which communicates results of queries back to clients
- Ongoing monitoring of sanctions which alerts clients to loss or limitation of license, state sanctions, restrictions, and/or limitations in scope of practice, Medicare and Medicaid sanctions or exclusions
For more information, please visit CredentialsOnLine at http://www.credentialsonline.com.
About HealthLine Systems
In addition to CredentialsOnLine, HealthLine Systems offers EchoCredentialing, a web-based credentialing and provider management software; EchoQuality, an integrated and comprehensive quality management software solution that supports patient safety and regulatory compliance initiatives and EchoAccess, healthcare's first fully Web-enabled contact center solution with a Web-browser user interface. All product lines are offered as installed or Cloud solutions. For more information, please visit: http://www.healthlinesystems.com.