Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) April 30, 2014
Vendormate announced today that many of the 2,000+ healthcare partners already relying on its credentialing solution are now adopting its Vendor Engagement & Oversight solutions to manage vendor companies and oversee business associates.
Vendormate’s Credential Manager is recognized as the leading solution to manage on-site vendor representative compliance with each hospital’s policies and procedures. Vendormate now enables healthcare organizations to manage registration of all current and potential vendors, as well as the necessary oversight tasks that accompany business associate vendors. The benefit is greatly improved regulatory compliance, streamlined work tasks and effective management of HIPAA data security tasks related to business associates. Vendormate’s Vendor Engagement & Oversight can be implemented as one solution or separately.
The following hospitals and healthcare systems have adopted Vendormate’s new solutions:
- Cape Cod Healthcare (Hyannis, MA) – Vendor Engagement, plus Contract Manager
- CentraState Healthcare System (Freehold, NJ) – Vendor Engagement & Oversight, plus Contract Manager
- Eskenazi Health (Indianapolis, IN) – Contract Manager
- Forrest General Hospital (Hattiesburg, MS) – Vendor Engagement
- Grady Health System (Atlanta, GA) – Vendor Engagement & Oversight
- Hallmark Health (Boston, MA) – Vendor Engagement
- One Maine Health (Portland, ME) – Vendor Engagement
- ProMedica (Toledo, OH) – Vendor Engagement
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center (Torrance, CA) – Vendor Engagement & Oversight
Integrated into the same platform with contracting and vendor representative credentialing, Vendor Engagement & Oversight positions Vendormate to deliver an end-to-end or holistic approach to procurement cycle management. Using this full Procurement Cycle Management platform, healthcare organizations can operationalize their policies into scalable, streamlined procedures for sourcing, vendor onboarding, OIG and business associate regulatory compliance, contract performance auditing and more.
Founded in 2005, Vendormate helps healthcare providers and suppliers form and optimize their business relationships with simplified and streamlined processes. Vendormate's unique relationship with more than 2,000 healthcare facilities and 68,000 vendors across the U.S. creates a vast vendor information network that integrates with all Vendormate services. Vendormate's Procurement Cycle Management platform offers providers a holistic approach to vendor management with solutions for sourcing, contracting, on-boarding, business associate management and representative credentialing. Our solutions for healthcare suppliers simplify compliance to provider requirements with reporting, document management and consulting services. In addition, suppliers can improve the effectiveness of sales and marketing dollars utilizing our sourcing solution to attract more customers in less time.