Clean Slate secures computers without restricting access.
Plymouth, Indiana (PRWEB) May 07, 2014
Fortres Grand Corporation, a leading developer of easy to use, highly effective desktop security, access control, and reporting software, announces Clean Slate Version 7 for Windows 8.1/8/7.
Clean Slate is powerful hard drive protection which discards unwanted computer changes at log off and reboot. Clean Slate is the ideal solution for public access computers. Clean Slate restores the computer to its original configuration, no matter what users have done, including erasing files, installing software, downloading viruses and spyware, and altering icons.
Powerful Clean Slate 7 features:
- Clears all unwanted user changes at log off and reboot
- Secures computers without restricting access
- Effortlessly allows antivirus signature updates while security is active
- Accommodates Windows Updates while security is active
- Blocks unwanted programs and unwanted executables from running
- Protects against malicious file patching
- Protects the Master Boot Record (MBR), even from zero-day rootkits
- Restricts file copying
- Easily restricts files running from removable media and network shares
- Works great with computer imaging software
- Security can quickly be disabled on the fly, no need to reboot
- Ability to disable security for all administrative and system threads allowing easy use of third party management tools such as Microsoft SCCM®, Altiris®, and LANDesk®
- Protects privacy by clearing all Internet activity
Clean Slate 7 is available directly from Fortres Grand Corporation or through its growing network of resellers worldwide. Pricing starts at just $39.99 for a single user license. Educational and volume discounts are available.
To download Clean Slate 7, please visit http://www.FortresGrand.com. For more information, call 800.331.0372.
About Fortres Grand Corporation
Fortres Grand has more than 70,000 customers from all 50 U.S. states and over 60 countries spanning home users, government, schools, and small to Fortune 500 companies. Since 1994 Fortres Grand has continually improved technology to become a leading developer of desktop security, access control, and reporting software.