Kegels are fine, but sex really tones and firms-up those muscles that support the uterus, bladder and bowel.
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) May 01, 2014
Dr. Kat, America’s leading sexologist, offers a list of 31 sex tips - one for each day of the month of May - that can improve women’s overall health. Tips range from pain relief to enhancing one's sense of smell. She will start posting her tips on Facebook and Twitter May 1st and continue throughout the month.
1. Wanna relax? Sex stimulates neuro-transmitters in the brain that helps people chillax.
2. Having sex at least once a week has been found to help regulate menstrual cycles.
3. Can’t smell if the milk has gone bad? Have sex. Prolactin, the hormone that spikes after an orgasm, helps develop neurons in the brain that are directly connected to the sense of smell.
4. Pregnant and ready to give birth but the baby isn’t ready? Have sex. Semen is loaded with prostaglandins, which help induce natural labor.
5. Kegels are fine, but sex really tones and firms-up those muscles that support the uterus, bladder and bowel.
For a complete list of tips, email her publicist, Annie Brown at annie(at)brunoredstar(dot)com
About Dr. Kat: Dr. Kat Van Kirk received her doctorate in Human Sexuality/Clinical Sexology from the Institute for the Advanced Study of Human Sexuality in San Francisco. She runs the website: http://www.drkat.com and is the resident expert for Adam and Eve (http://www.AdamAndEve.com). She also is an associate professor at the Institute for the Advanced Study of Human Sexuality in San Francisco and an adjunct professor at Akamai University in Hilo, Hawaii.