"I found it easy, cheaper and cleared voice calling." (Kodabsgensafety on ResellerRatings.com)
Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) May 03, 2014
iOS users can now download and install for free the optimized version of KeepCalling app released by TelephoneNigeria.com. KeepCalling is a popular app for international calls and SMS. Its current updates include not only layout changes to make the app suit the iPhone 5/5S screen size, but also bluetooth compatibility.
KeepCalling app addresses all iOS users looking for an affordable and easy-to-use service to call and send SMS internationally.
The app can be used with Voice Credit for as little as $2 or with monthly plan minutes. The rates for landlines, mobiles and SMS for any destination in the world are available on the website TelephoneNigeria.com, "Rates" page. With the monthly subscriptions, Nigeria 500 or Nigeria 1000, rates to Nigeria landlines and mobiles are 3.8 cents/minute or 3.9 cents/minute. If one chooses Voice Credit instead (purchased occasionally and never expires), the rate to Nigeria is 5.5 cents/minute on calls to both landlines and mobiles.
The very first step in order to use the app to make international calls, if new to TelephoneNigeria.com, is to open an account. This costs nothing. Next, one has to purchase Voice Credit to get the PIN that will be used to log in the app on the first use.
The iOS app from TelephoneNigeria.com runs on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, and anyone can use their phone contacts to make a direct call or send an SMS. Developers and users confess the international calls with the app seem like local calls in terms of easiness of connection and voice quality. The app works on WiFI, 3G or 4G.
For former users of KeepCalling app, TelephoneNigeria.com recommends they download the updated version from App Store, log in again with their email and PIN and enjoy the easy calling experience they are already used to. This is the sole condition to benefit from the optimized version of the iOS calling app.
KeepCalling app was conceived to meet customers' feedback. It has multiple advantages:
- it helps customers make direct calls without entering their PIN or the access number each time they use the service;
- it keeps connection high and rates low, thanks to VoIP technology and well achieved protocols;
- it facilitates the calling process once activating free features like Speed Dial, Voice Prompts, Auto Recharge; they help create shortcuts for destination numbers, skip balance updates, or top up the account automatically.
- it displays immediate balance update
Besides the iOS app, TelephoneNigeria.com makes available KeepCalling app for Android, and Web Call app to make calls from PC to phone. Plus, access numbers are the best option when there is no Internet access.
Customers' impressions on ResellerRatings.com point to the easiness of use, cheap rate and security of the website, as well as a trustworthy customer service. "Easy to use and very secured." (Golden24u on ResellerRatings.com). On the same review platform, another user says: "The customer service is courteous, the products are fantastic, I would recommend the service to friends & family" - (wolfad57).
Extras on TelephoneNigeria.com
- Thank You points granted to loyal customers; points are awarded on every purchase and every friend recommended, and are convertible into free Voice Credit for calls and SMS
- Features like PINless and Speed Dial activated anytime without any charges
- 24/7 Support offering individual assistance
- Orders from any PC or smartphone, comfortably and easily, even on the go, if Internet access is available
- Friendly website design for easy browsing
- Transaction details and call records displayed in the online account
- Promotions advertised by email for those having subscribed to the Newsletter
TelephoneNigeria.com is a website designed by KeepCalling, a global telecommunications company registered in 2002 in the USA, that was listed as no.16 among the fastest growing companies in the telecommunications industry in 2013, by Inc Magazine. KeepCalling, the company behind TelephoneNigeria.com, offers other telecom solutions apart from monthly plans: Voice Credit, Virtual Number, Mobile Recharge. Presently, KeepCalling provides its services to over 200,000 consumers and businesses.