Alpharetta, GA (PRWEB) May 05, 2014
RunMobile, the enterprise app development and mobile strategy practice of Run Consultants, today announced the launch of its Damage Assessment Reporting Solution (DARS) on Salesforce1 AppExchange, empowering businesses to connect with customers, partners and employees in a whole new way.
DARS is a mobile emergency management application that enables users to collect, store and analyze damage assessment data following natural and man-made disasters. The application can be easily downloaded to any smartphone or tablet, and provides a form-driven data collection process to ensure consistent and detailed damage reporting.
Built on the Salesforce1 Platform, the new social, mobile and cloud customer platform built to transform sales, service and marketing apps, DARS is currently available on the AppExchange at http://www.appexchange.com.
Comments on the News
- “As more governmental agencies move critical functions to the Salesforce1 platform, it only makes sense to enable DARS for Salesforce use,” said Bob Bailey, managing principal, Run Consultants. “We’re excited to offer DARS on a per user per month licensing model through the AppExchange.”
- “Companies are looking to transform the way they connect with customers, partners and employees to thrive in the today’s connected world,” said Ron Huddleston, senior vice president, global AppExchange & partner program, salesforce.com. “By leveraging the power of the Salesforce1 Customer Platform, RunMobile provides customers with the proven social, mobile and connected cloud technologies to accelerate business success.”
Connect in a Whole New Way with Social, Mobile and Connected Cloud Technologies
DARS is already used by emergency managers and governmental agencies throughout the US, as well as internationally. The Salesforce edition of the app allows users to securely send data directly to a Salesforce instance and to utilize the reporting and dashboard capabilities.
Product Key Features
- Allows offline data capture with storage to device
- Conforms to FEMA damage assessment template
- Integrates to device cameras, allowing picture and video recording of damage
- Allows end-to-end automation from damage assessment to response initiation, command and control to backend supply chain initiation and analytics
- Reduces duplicative data entry
About the Salesforce1 AppExchange
The Salesforce1 AppExchange is the world’s leading business apps marketplace. With more than 2,000 partner apps and 2 million customer installs it is the most comprehensive source of social and mobile cloud apps for business. The Salesforce1 Customer Platform is the new social, mobile and cloud customer platform for building next generation apps, powering Salesforce CRM, and more than 3 million custom apps built by customers and partners. Apps built on the Salesforce1 Platform can be easily distributed and marketed through AppExchange.
Salesforce, Salesforce1, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
RunMobile is the mobile strategy and app development practice of Run Consultants. RunMobile solution architects help leading companies build, deploy and manage mobile software solutions to power the enterprise. To learn more about DARS for emergency management use, visit http://www.damageassess.com.