We're very pleased with the pace of our agile development. There are many new feature requests that we can't wait to push live. - Alex Lewis, Product Manager
Eugene, Ore (PRWEB) May 15, 2014
IDX, LCC announces the immediate availability of over a dozen new search features and enhancements to IDX Broker Platinum, providing real estate professionals and website design professionals with a higher level of control and customization over IDX search design:
Automatic Synchronization with WordPress Sites
- The free Platinum WordPress Plugin now gives WordPress users a way to match their website design with IDX pages – automatically.
Back-Office Polygon Search Tools
- Polygon Saved Link and Polygon Widget creation tools provide real estate professionals with the tools necessary to build accurate neighborhood, subdivision, and other listing results landing pages.
More Results in Map Search
- Listing cluster pins include Spiderfy display options to ensure that all listings are available to the user, regardless of map zoom level.
Fully Responsive Widgets
- Fully responsive mobile widgets for clients with mobile responsive websites.
- Aggregate agent, office, and other data now available to Developer Partners through the new aggregate API Method.
- New API versioning resource gives Partners a way to test new API versions without moving all IDX websites to a specific version of the API. This gives the IDX team a way to enhance the API without breaking existing Partner code.
- Third-party CRMs and CRM integrators now have access to lead traffic history through the API.
Featured Listings Management & Promotion
- Client contact information is now available on all printable details pages.
- The ability to limit search results to Featured Listings only.
New Options Added to Search Pages
- Additional sort-by options such as new listings, bedrooms, bathrooms, and square footage.
- For clients that could not combine data due to commingling rules - now add an unlimited number of Multiple Listing Service feeds to a single account. Non-commingled data will display in a separate results tab.
- Custom links can now be set to display a lead (force or request) capture window, with custom lead capture settings for each page.
Simplified Control Panel Features
- Wrapper, sub header, and custom CSS pages have been radically simplified to make it easier for Designers and Partners to navigate the customization screens.
- A newly enhanced Upgrade Center for instantaneous account-level changes.
- A new navigation search field to make it easier to find specific pages and tabs.
- Template versioning to ensure that templates can be modified without breaking existing page designs or custom CSS.
- Custom link and search page insights that provide full information about page-level settings such as custom CSS, wrappers, sub headers, and more.
These new enhancements are driven by customer feedback and are part of IDX, LLC’s commitment to deliver the most customizable, integrated IDX solution on the market today.
IDX Broker Platinum features are included for a given account level (Agent, Team, or Office); there are no add-on or hidden fees. All contracts are month-to-month with no prepayment requirements or penalties. To view a comparison of all IDX LLC products, visit the product comparison matrix.
About IDX, LLC
Based in Eugene, Ore., IDX, LLC is nationally known as a leading provider of real estate search applications. IDX, LLC actively manages more than $1 trillion worth of active listings data from more than 550 individual Multiple Listings Services (MLS). IDX, LLC provides integrated IDX software, customizable listing search utilities and lead management tools for real estate based websites (IDX Broker). In addition to the primary web-based software, IDX also provides an integrated WordPress widget for use in WordPress based blogs and websites (IDX Broker Wordpress Plugin ), as well as HTML mobile optimized pages for all mobile devices. The entire suite of real estate software available from IDX is easy to manage and maintain and helps real estate professionals display real estate data from their Multiple Listing Service (MLS) regardless of their technical ability. For more information on all the services provided by IDX, LLC, please visit http://www.idxbroker.com.