London, UK (PRWEB) May 05, 2014
As of 2011, the world production capacity of aniline exceeded 6.47 million tones, with Asia calling for more than 45% of the world’s total capacity. Besides, in the same year the world’s aniline production surpassed the 4.7 million tones mark, registering a 5.4% YoY increase. Asia dominated the global aniline production, accounting for s share of over 41%. In 2011, the top five aniline manufacturing countries (China, the USA, Belgium, Japan and Germany) comprised nearly 78.3% of the global aniline production volume. The world aniline production is poised for robust growth in the forthcoming years; in 2016, it is poised to go beyond 5.62 million tonnes.
Amid the dominant players in the worldwide aniline market one can name Huntsman, DuPont, BASF, Bayer, Yantai Wanhua Polyurethane, Dow, Shandong Jinling Chemical and Tosoh Corp.
All-round analysis and forecast of global, regional and country markets for aniline can be found in the in-demand market research report “Aniline: 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018” worked out by Merchant Research & Consulting and recently published by Market Publishers Ltd. The topical report offers a profound insight into the actual state, historical evolution of the market; provides future industry forecasts; grants access to accurate data illustrating aniline capacities, supply and consumption; uncovers exports and imports statistics, and reviews regional price fluctuations.
Title: Aniline: 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018
Published: January, 2014
Price: US$ 4,500.00
The in-demand study offers a thorough examination of the worldwide, regional and country aniline markets and also unveils important estimates of the actual and historical industry performance. Besides, it delves deep into the aniline market landscape, gives access to vital statistics on aniline capacity, production/demand and exports/imports, throws light on the latest local price fluctuations, traces the major market development trends, points out and analyzes the key market growth propellers and resistors. The report touches upon the actual situation in the feedstock sector, features the competitive environment within the aniline market, profiles the leading aniline producers and suppliers, includes a description of the key consumers. Additionally, the report tackles the burning industry issues/concerns as well as discusses the future growth prospects of the aniline market through 2018 in detail.
Reasons to Buy:
- Detailed investigation of the aniline market scenario at various geographical scales.
- Close analysis of the current state and historical evolution of the aniline market.
- Trustworthy statistics (both present and historical) illustrating aniline capacity, production and consumption, exports and imports (globally as well as by country and by region).
- Insightful overview of the prevailing market development trends.
- All-encompassing discussion of the key market growth propellers and limiters.
- Comprehensive summary of the most important aniline industry concerns/issues.
- Look at the competitive landscape supplemented by detailed profiles of the dominant market players.
- Extensive forecasts for the aniline market performance from 2014 to 2018.
More insightful market research reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.