The South’s technology ecosystem is increasingly turning to AR|PR for results-based services and our non-traditional agency culture and we’re honored that our client service-first approach is gaining attention within the PR industry.
Atlanta (PRWEB) May 06, 2014
Today, public relations and marketing firm, AR|PR, announces the addition of six new technology accounts to its client roster since April 1. The new clients are all early-stage, high-growth technology companies that have engaged the integrated communications agency to grow their respective businesses. They include:
- Bastille Networks - A next-generation security company backed by industry veterans and based in Atlanta, Ga.
- Country Club Prep – The only e-commerce hub for preppy apparel. With labels including Lilly Pulitzer and Sperry Top-Sider, CountryClubPrep.com is the one-stop shop for all online preppy fashion.
- Fitnet - The first-ever mobile fitness app to use a biometric camera and provide clients with a score based on their performance during individual workout sessions. Based in Blacksburg, Va., Fitnet recently secured a $1.4 million series A funding round.
- MessageGears - The first hybrid email marketing system combining the benefits of both on-premise and cloud-based systems into one cutting-edge enterprise email marketing solution. The Atlanta-based company was recently named one of the Top 40 Most Innovative Companies in Georgia.
- Total Founder – Total Founder is a 12-week immersive entrepreneurial bootcamp for aspiring and practicing startup founders who want to increase their leadership skills, develop their entrepreneurial thought processes, and learn in-depth coding and technical skills.
- WeCare Card – WeCare Card is the nation’s only crowdfunding platform powered by a prepaid debit card (Coming July 2014.) WeCare Card’s patent-pending technology takes crowdfunding to unsurpassed heights, by combining a secure fundraising platform with a prepaid debit card. Creating a seamless transaction process for traditional fundraising.
In addition to the new clients, the agency is also celebrating the renewal of three current client contracts including, GPS fleet-tracking system, Azuga; wireless provider, One Ring Networks; and award-winning e-commerce platform, ShopVisible.
“We are thrilled to continue working with tech industry pacesetters while adding new cutting-edge companies to our client roster,” said Anna Ruth Williams, founder + CEO of AR|PR. “Not only do these clients align perfectly with our agency’s niche, but we truly believe in their innovation and cannot wait to help them #makenews.”
AR|PR also started Q2 with recognition in the industry’s leading source for news and analysis, PRWeek. The publication featured AR|PR’s client work from the 2014 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES). Click here to read the case study.
“The South’s technology ecosystem is increasingly turning to AR|PR for results-based services and our non-traditional agency culture,” said Blair Broussard, vice president of AR|PR. “We’re honored that our client service-first approach is gaining attention within the PR industry, as evidence by our PRWeek recognition and our recent Atlanta Marketing Association accolade.”
Since launching just over a year and a half ago, AR|PR has doubled its number of clients, secured more than 150 million media impressions and grown social media channels by double digits on behalf of clients. The firm has also become noted for its ability to land emerging technology in high-profile media outlets, including in Forbes, CNN, Fast Company, The TODAY Show, Mashable and Wall Street Journal.
To learn more about AR|PR’s current client roster and their services, please visit http://www.arpr.co.
Established in 2012, AR|PR is the go-to public relations firm for the Southeast’s most cutting-edge technology companies. With offices in Atlanta and New Orleans, AR|PR’s technology clients represent multiple industry sectors, including mobile, SaaS, healthIT and FinTech. From corporate messaging to social media to media relations, AR|PR has a proven record of reaching audiences and building brands. For more information on the award-winning agency, visit the company in Atlanta Tech Village and LaunchPad, and online at arpr.co and @AR__PR.