Boynton Beach, Florida (PRWEB) May 08, 2014
Propel Marketing & Design, Inc., a South Florida based Marketing Agency, has announced an upcoming Web Marketing for Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs Workshop on May 22, 2014.
This 2-hour seminar is designed for small businesses and entrepreneurs. In this introductory web marketing workshop, attendees will learn how to use SEO (Search Engine Optimization), email marketing, blogging and Social Media.
Propel Marketing & Design will cover the following topics in the Web Marketing class:
- Business advantages to Internet Marketing
- The importance of how you present your company online
- How to raise your search engine visibility
- How to run an opt-in email campaign
- The benefits of blogging
- An overview of Social Media
- Ways to engage site visitors
- Introduction to paid search advertising
- How to create a compelling CTA (Call-to-Action) to generate sales
- What traffic reports to use
In addition to material covered at the event, attendees will leave with a workbook that accompanies the materials in class.
To find out more information about the classes listed here, visit http://www.propelyourcompany.com/events or call 800-943-2346.
About Propel Marketing & Design, Inc.
Propel Marketing & Design, Inc. is a full-service internet marketing agency, located in Boynton Beach, Florida, that specializes in SEO (Search Engine Optimization), social media, website design, email campaigns, search engine marketing, public relations, graphic design, and marketing workshops. Propel works with clients to create effective and unique marketing strategies to help raise their online profile and support their business objectives. For more information please visit http://www.propelyourcompany.com.
Propel Marketing & Design, Inc.
533 E. Ocean Ave. Suite #2