The report provides a commercial card market size and forecast through 2015, with supporting analysis of global, U.S. and non-U.S. consumer and commercial purchase volume growth during 2010-2013.
Rockville, MD (PRWEB) May 06, 2014
“Commercial Payment Cards: The U.S. and Global Markets and Trends, 8th Edition,” a new report from Packaged Facts, presents data and analysis on the global and U.S. market for commercial payment cards and the U.S. market for commercial electronic payments.
The report also reveals the size and growth of the market and related key metrics within the broader payment card arena. Included are discussions and analysis of the various card associations or networks, commercial payment card types, trends and factors affecting their growth, and a focused analysis of commercial card consumer demographics and preferences. In addition, major card brands and issuers are profiled with recent activity.
In particular, this report:
- Provides a commercial card market size and forecast through 2015, with supporting analysis of global, U.S. and non-U.S. consumer and commercial purchase volume growth during 2010-2013. This includes volume share among the leading global networks: American Express; BC Card; Diner's Club; Discover; JCB; MasterCard; UnionPay and Visa. In the United States, we also distinguish between credit/charge volume and debit/prepaid volume by major network for 2013.
- Analyzes American Express, Discover/Diner’s Club, MasterCard and Visa commercial card operations, including growth strategies, card programs, electronic solution evolution, and U.S. and non-U.S. trends. We also provide 2010-2013 trending of American Express, MasterCard and Visa global, U.S. and non-U.S. commercial and consumer purchase volume. In addition, we provide small business volume estimates for these three networks, and (for Visa and MasterCard), the percentage of U.S. commercial spend attributable to credit cards and debit/prepaid cards.
- Assesses the commercial card strategies of major U.S. commercial bank players, including Bank of America, Citibank, JPMorgan Chase and U.S. Bank, as well as commercial card processing giant Total System Services.
- Analyzes the closed-loop commercial fleet card market and the closed loop airline/travel market, focusing on the strategies being employed by industry players such as Comdata Inc., FleetCor Technologies, Inc., MasterCard, U.S. Bank Voyager Fleet Systems Inc., WEX Inc., Universal Air Travel Plan, Inc. and AirPlus International.
- Analyzes the U.S. government’s contribution to commercial card growth, focusing on growth trends in its SmartPay charge card program. Spend and transactions are trends by contract holder (Citibank, JPMorgan Chase and U.S. Bank) as well as by purchase, fleet and travel spending categories.
- Addresses trends shaping the commercial card industry, including globalization trends, analysis of UnionPay and JCB; data-driven analysis of purchase card usage and spending; and location acceptance issues.
For more information on “Commercial Payment Cards: The U.S. and Global Markets and Trends, 8th Edition”, please visit: http://www.packagedfacts.com/Commercial-Payment-Cards-7932719/.
About Packaged Facts – Packaged Facts, a division of MarketResearch.com, publishes market intelligence on a wide range of consumer market topics, including consumer demographics and shopper insights, consumer financial products and services, consumer goods and retailing, consumer packaged goods, and pet products and services. Packaged Facts also offers a full range of custom research services.
Please visit Packaged Facts on LinkedIn for more insights. Follow us also on Twitter, and Google+.