Durham, NC (PRWEB) May 06, 2014
Appia, the leading mobile user acquisition network, today announced it has surpassed 75 million app installs on its performance-focused mobile app install network. The release of this milestone also coincides with significant new partnerships, growth in its advertiser base, and new products brought to market.
Notable milestones pushing Appia’s 75 million app installs include:
- Advertiser additions to Appia’s Client Roster: Hipmunk, BASH Gaming.
- New publisher partnerships: GameHouse, Sponsorpay, Smaato.
- Technology enhancements: Discovery Ads, a “native ad” format for mobile websites and applications that allows publishers to offer ads that more seamlessly integrate into their content; and publisher self-service, a one-stop self-service tool for app monetization that has gained 750 new developers since its launch in late January.
- More than 290 million unique profiles worldwide to enhance audience targeting to drive higher lifetime value user acquisition.
- Inclusion in App Annie’s Advertising Analytics solution.
“Appia’s goal is to drive quality app installs for our clients – and we surpassed the 75 million app install mark through innovation and a deep commitment to this space and our industry,” said Jud Bowman, CEO of Appia. “We are thrilled to achieve this critical milestone and excited to realize a scalable network that has driven significant installs with global reach and enriched profile insights.”
Ted Liang, VP of Global Ad Marketplace & Partnerships at SponsorPay, an Appia partner said, “We recently launched our first non-rewarded ad format, Interstitial Ads for iOS & Android, and are thrilled to have Appia as a mediated demand partner. We look forward to seeing where 2014 leads our partnership with expanding ad types and, ultimately, delivering the most value for developers.”
Appia’s commitment to quality and innovation continues. The company maintains its exploration of using valuable data science for technological advancement as well as the continued success of clients through our ad serving algorithm, granular targeting with more than 290 million rich profiles, and Site ID and Subsite ID visibility and transparency.
Appia is the leading mobile user acquisition network, delivering more than 75 million app installs globally. Appia provides non-incentivized performance mobile ad solutions for developers, publishers and advertisers. With offices in San Francisco, Singapore, and Durham, as well as global sales locations in the UK and Mexico, Appia has quickly become the largest, non-incentivized app install network. For more information, please visit http://www.appia.com.