Whether it is new home construction, or a multifamily dwelling, homeowners and tenants agree on their priorities – they want smarter, custom storage solutions in their homes, not just a shelf or two.
Cincinnati, OH (PRWEB) May 06, 2014
Organized Living, a leading manufacturer of home organization systems, will reveal new, innovative programs at the 2014 PCBC show, including a revolutionary design software for architects and unique upgrade programs, to help builders leverage demands for storage and organization.
“Whether it is new home construction, or a multifamily dwelling, homeowners and tenants agree on their priorities – they want smarter, custom storage solutions in their homes, not just a shelf or two,” said Jennifer Castenson, vice president of marketing for Organized Living. “We can help builders leverage that in a unique way that is custom to their buyer or renter and to them.” Organized Living offers:
- A new, revolutionary design tool for architects available at OrganizedLiving.com that puts hundreds of closet designs at their fingertips in 3ds, dwf, dwg, dxf and max files file formats.
- Storage upgrade binders that offer controlled choices to simplify the selection process for the home buyer. Each specific to a builder’s development and home buyer demographics.
- Affordable storage designs that can be added during the first part of the selection process. Designs start out at ½ of 1% of the base price of the home. Example: if a home costs $250,000, the master closet upgrade should cost around $1,250.
- Storage options to save the home buyer money. Upgrades can be up to 25% less to purchase directly from a builder instead of aftermarket. Plus, the home buyer can roll it into their mortgage and pay less up front.
- Online upgrade programs for renters that automate the process, even allowing them to add the cost into their monthly rent.
With a clear focus on simplifying the sales process for builders, Organized Living covers all the bases – model home allowance, design center allowance, professional closet designs, training, and product lines to match any buyer demographic. To learn more, stop by the Organized Living booth (N-6632) at the 2014 PCBC show. Or, visit OrganizedLiving.com/professionals.
About Organized Living
Organized Living brings superior storage and organization to the world through strong products, strong people and strong brand, helping people organize their lives. From the closet to the kitchen to the garage, Organized Living offers high-quality, innovative storage and organization products that make everyday life easier and sells through professionally installing dealers, retailers and online retailers. http://www.OrganizedLiving.com.