Valuable workshops, one-of-a-kind demonstrations and peer-to-peer networking.
Eagan, MN (PRWEB) May 13, 2014
MEA is proud to announce the 91st Annual Gas Operations Technical & Leadership Summit, August 12-14, 2014 in Rochester, MN. The Gas Operations Technical & Leadership Summit is the natural gas forum of choice for natural gas professionals in the United States. This is an excellent opportunity to meet with peers, customers, suppliers, and competitors to focus on strengths and talents within the industry, and to collaborate on and solve current issues.
The Summit offers valuable workshops, one-of-a-kind demonstrations and peer-to-peer networking. The Gas Operations Technical & Leadership Summit is one of MEA’s most popular and highest attended programs. It’s two full days of education, networking, and tradeshow with over 100 exhibitors.
- Keynote presentation, Joel Zeff “Make the Right Choice: Leading Teams During Change with Passion & Success”
- Outstanding education, amazing speakers, and out of this world networking
- Hands-on demonstrations led by industry professionals, i.e. Steel Tapping & Stopping
- Energizing sessions to learn from your peers
- Expand your thinking and generate innovative ideas for your company
- Annual Awards in Accident Prevention, Life Sustaining, and Hall of Fame to honor and recognize outstanding individuals and organizations
- 7 full hours of dedicated exhibit time to connect with industry experts
- Earn continuing education hours toward your PDH
- Mock Gas Distribution Display
- Annual What's New Session (see video)
This year MEA is offering three pre-summit training sessions on August 12: Kwik Trip: Beyond Green Fleet Solutions, Fire School – opportunity to demo various natural gas fires, and an Energy Economics Meter Repair Shop Tour.
For more information, go to http://www.midwestenergy.org or contact Janelle Murphy at (651) 289-9600 x109, janellem(at)midwestenergy(dot)org.
MEA serves the people that delivery electricity and natural gas to homes and businesses. MEA (Midwest ENERGY Association) was founded as a trade association over 100 years ago by distribution utilities, whose vision was to improve safety and efficiency. Today, utility companies around the globe benefit from MEA's industry learning seminars, operations summits, and other events. Members collaborated to develop EnergyU, the world's premier online training and testing system for gas and electric distribution utilities.