Staudt, Germany (PRWEB) May 08, 2014
In a video on YouTube, Matt Cutts - head of Google's web spam team - announced that backlinks remain the most important factor that influences the position of a website in Google's search results for the next few years (*).
To get high rankings on Google, it is important that a website has the right backlinks. Good backlinks can dramatically increase the rankings of a website, bad backlinks can lead to ranking penalties.
The free link analysis tool OpenLinkProfiler.org helps businesses to improve their backlink profile to make sure that they get the best possible rankings on Google. Started as a beta version in February, OpenLinkProfiler.org was adopted quickly by the Internet marketing community. As of today, the tool is out of beta and it is available to the public.
OpenLinkProfiler.org has several advantages over other link analysis tools:
- OpenLinkProfiler.org only shows active backlinks that influence the search engine rankings of the analyzed website.
- The backlink database in OpenLinkProfiler is continually updated to make sure that users get the latest links.
- Users can download 100,000 links per website for free.
- There is no request limit (free account necessary).
- It works with any website.
- It offers comprehensive filters to find particular links quickly and easily.
- Users can get email notifications when new links are discovered.
Although OpenLinkProfiler.org is free, it is a powerful tool that can make the difference between a website that has been penalized by Google and a website that can be found on Google's first result page: http://www.OpenLinkProfiler.org
OpenLinkProfiler.org is a service of SEOprofiler.com. SEOprofiler.com is a full-featured SEO tool that helps businesses to get high search engine rankings, more customers and more sales.
- Google's Matt Cutts about the importance of backlinks: http://blog.seoprofiler.com/2014/05/googles-matt-cutts-links-remain-important-years/