Kansas City, Missouri (PRWEB) May 09, 2014
IMGrind, the Industry leading free internet marketing forum for web masters, mobile marketers, app developers and Entrepreneurs, announced today the next live 2-day Mobile Media Buying Mastery Training seminar held in Kansas City, Missouri on May 27-28, 2014.
The Mobile Media Buying Mastery Seminar is held every month in the Revived Media Mobile User Acquisition Network’s new training facility in Town Pavilion located in downtown Kansas City. This exclusive live 2-day training seminar is open for performance marketers, advertisers and Entrepreneurs who want to learn how to effectively buy mobile media advertising for their mobile websites, games and apps.
“In case you have been living under a rock, mobile advertising & marketing is exploding. There are 14 countries in the world with over 100 million mobile subscriptions. The top 14 countries account for more than 61 percent of the world’s total mobile subscriptions. 29 percent of the world’s mobile users live in India and China. Subscriber numbers in either country dwarf the number of subscribers in third place USA. There were 1.8 billion mobile phones sold in 2013, which was marginally higher than the number sold in 2012. Worldwide one in every four handsets sold, and one in every three smartphones sold (almost) is a Samsung,” said IMGrind Cofounder and Revived Media CEO Ralph Ruckman.
The 2-day live mobile media buying mastery event will teach marketers:
- Exactly what it is going to take to be successful in mobile media buying step by step
- Exactly how to be an organized, efficient and profit generating mobile media buyer
- Successful & Current Mobile Campaign Case Studies
- Step by step on how to generate $1,000,000.00+ monthly with mobile CPA/CPI offers
- How to setup, integrate, redirect and protect your ads, landing pages and tracking for mobile campaigns
- Exactly which mobile ad networks to use and which ones to avoid (along with the winning tricks to dominate each one)
- How to get the most traffic from every ad server, ad network along with scaling to direct mobile publishers
- Tools and resources to generate endless amounts of creative, unique and profitable campaign angles
- How to literally test offers internationally with profitable results from the beginning
- Profitable methods and strategies to dominate competitors with high mobile eCPM’s, CTR’s and optimizations
- How to move forward, scale campaigns across platforms, ad networks and traffic sources
And much, much more. The 2 day live training will include provided breakfast and lunch for attendees.
Who Attends the Live Mobile Media Buying Events?
Marketers from all over the world ranging from solo Entrepreneurs, Affiliate Network Reps, Ad Network Reps, App Developers attend the live mobile marketing trainings. Anyone that is looking to build or increase their mobile media buying business.
IMGrind was previously only a paid membership forum which has recently opened to the public. “Since the launch of the free open forum, there have been an overwhelming amount of requests, from marketers all over the world, on when the next live 2 day mobile media buying training was going to take place. There has been had a very large positive response and over two dozen marketers register to attend the event already. There have been marketers from over 70 countries attend the mobile media buying seminars,” said Cofounder Ralph Ruckman.
To learn more about the mobile media buying live event training or view the video presentation visit https://www.imgrind.com/events/.
Reaching over 70,000 unique visitors and 300,000 page views a month IMGrind.com has quickly become one of the most recognized Internet Marketing resources online. Thousands of visitors originate daily interested in the multiple sectors of making money online including how to grow and expand current online businesses. Ralph & Ryan have combined their two-decades full of making money online knowledge to create an effective resource for beginners and experts. Having both owned a number of different Internet start-ups, Ralph formally co-founded one of the top ten CPA advertising networks in the world and Ryan has successfully managed over a billion website impressions to leverage advertiser’s brands, responses, and lead generation techniques since 1998. For more information about IMGrind, the blog, forum and live event mobile media buying training please visit: http://www.imgrind.com.