Fadó Irish Pub in Atlanta Kicks off World Soccer 2014 with a One Million Dollar Giveaway June 12
June 12 marks the start of the 2014 World Soccer Tournament and a bracket game at Fadó Irish Pub, sponsored by Heineken, with a grand prize worth one million dollars. As official tournament headquarters, Fadó Irish Pub will provide the best fan experience in Atlanta with food and drink specials, enhanced audio and visual equipment on the multiple HDTVs, official tournament t-shirts, and the opportunity for fans to win prizes all month long, including a shot at one million dollars.
Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) May 06, 2014
June 12 marks the start of World Cup 2014 and a bracket game at Fadó Irish Pub with a grand prize worth one million dollars. The fans at Fadó on 273 Buckhead Avenue will create an unrivaled atmosphere befitting the biggest sporting event in the world. It's the fans that make the atmosphere on game day great and Fadó Irish Pub will provide the experience with food and drink specials, enhanced audio and visual equipment on the multiple HDTVs and the opportunity for fans to win prizes all month long, including a shot at one million dollars.
June 12 marks the start of World Cup 2014 and the fans at Fadó Irish Pub in Buckhead will create an unrivaled atmosphere befitting the biggest sporting event in the world. It's the fans that make the game great.
Here’s what passionate soccer fans need to know:
- The Million Dollar Bracket Challenge sponsored by Heineken goes live May 15. Accurately predict all 64 matches (all shown live at the pub) and win 1 million dollars. [Terms and conditions apply. See the web for details.]
- Game Day predictors: accurate gameday predictors can score you prizes
- Instagram Contest: capture a moment of “fandemonium” and win. Fans that snap and share photos on Instagram @fadoirishpub will be rewarded with the ultimate fan experience, includes Airfare, Hotel and 2 tickets to the Internationals Champions Cup Final on August 4 in Miami.
- Fadó will show all 64 matches live, plus daily replays of the top matches for the hard core World Cup fans.
- More international fans (English, French, German, Spanish, Brazilian, Italian, Dutch, African and Greek to name a few) will come to Fadó to watch the World Cup than any other location in Austin. And. Fadó offers social and International groups space to reserve during early round games.
- Fadó will treat fans to a specially priced World Cup menu with appetizers and lunch options paired with featured beers. Plus, $5 Heineken Draft and $4 Heineken & Heineken Light bottles all day, every day throughout the tournament.
- Fadó to offer a variety of Cup inspired t-shirts for sale. Available at the pub and online (while supplies last).
Special Event on Thursday, June 12 at 4pm:
Heineken Launch Party - Brazil takes on Croatia to kick off the biggest soccer tournament in the World and Fadó is giving away official World Cup t-shirts to the first 20 fans! Special Match day menu available and $5 Heineken draft and $4 Heineken & Heineken Light bottles all day, every day throughout World Cup tournament. Plus, during the launch party, fans will have a chance to win a team jersey in the pub raffle as well as a $50 bar tab for predicting the correct score of the opening match.
- More fans watch World Cup with more viewing occasions than the Olympics, the Super Bowl and the Oscars.... combined. And, despite being able to watch at home, fans will pack Fadó during World Cup because soccer is a sport best enjoyed in a great pub.
- Fadó Irish Pub is an Official Soccer Bar of US Soccer. Jersey clad customers will be hanging from the proverbial rafters throughout the tournament and especially during the US Men’s National Team games.
Fadó serves more European draught beer and more Guinness than any other bar, restaurant or pub in Atlanta. A real fan watching the beautiful game needs the Perfect Pint.
- Since opening its doors in 1996, Fadó has sponsored numerous local soccer clubs and soccer supporters clubs.
- Fans crowd into the pub over 100 days every year, to watch exclusive International soccer feeds from numerous countries (Ireland, England, Spain, Italy, Scotland, South America, Germany). No other soccer bar spends more on broadcast fees or opens earlier to show international soccer than Fadó.
- Even though you could watch at home, Fadó is packed year after year for the most prestigious inter-league soccer match of the year, the Champions League Final on May 24 (the global Super Bowl of Soccer). It's better to watch world class soccer with other real fans.
About Fadó Irish Pub & Restaurant
Fadó Irish Pub & Restaurant, located at 273 Buckhead Ave, is a favorite of International, US, and MLS soccer fans. Fadó is a proud member of the Official US Soccer Bar program and is the city's go-to spot for English Premier League, USA Men's National Team, UEFA Champions League, Scottish Premier League, World Cup and much more.
Ellen Peacock, national marketing manager, 404.848.8433 or epeacock(at)fadoirishpub(dot)com
Kevin Ellis, general manager, 404-841-0066 or kellis(at)fadoirishpub(dot)com