We found an outstanding company in Center Partners that shares the same people-oriented approach and is a perfect fit to both diversify our client base and also to enable us to have an experienced United States delivery operation offering premier services
Ft. Collins, CO (PRWEB) May 07, 2014
Qualfon, a leading business process outsourcing (BPO) and call center service provider, announced today that it has acquired the business of Center Partners, a United States contact center outsourcing company that over the last 17 years has built an excellent reputation for high performance sales programs for its clients in the communications, financial, technology, and retail industries. Center Partners has six contact centers across Idaho, Washington and Colorado with approximately 2,500 employees who will be added to Qualfon’s 10,000 employees and 11 contact centers, primarily in near-shore and off-shore locations. Qualfon is a debt-free company and acquired Center Partners in a cash transaction as part of its client-driven growth strategy for expanding geographies and providing expertise in key service offerings.
Mike Marrow will continue to lead the company as CEO. The business of Center Partners will operate as a fully integrated part of Qualfon and take on the Qualfon brand name. As a result of this integration, Qualfon now offers:
- An outstanding balanced global footprint of on-shore (30%), near-shore (20%) and off-shore (50%) delivery locations: Qualfon will now have a premier United States service delivery capability with 17 years of experience behind it. As part of its near-shore footprint, Qualfon has a center in Mexico City, which is a highly scalable bilingual geography servicing customers in the United States and Latin America. It also has a near-shore center in Guyana, South America, which is a native-English location offering pricing competitive with India and the Philippines. Qualfon’s off-shore locations include large-scale metro and provincial sites in the Philippines and also two locations in China.
- Deep Expertise in Sales, Care, Technical Support, and Back-Office Processing Services: Center Partners’ sales and technical support expertise is now combined with Qualfon’s expertise in customer care and back-office processing. Clients benefit by having one trusted provider that can provide a broader set of high-quality services.
- Combined Experience across Multiple Industries: The expertise of Center Partners and Qualfon in the communications, retail/ecommerce, and technology industries is combined. Together, they create a comprehensive customer-facing and back-office processing offering in the financial industry.
- An Expanded Portfolio of Top Tier Clients: Both businesses have excellent relationships servicing many top brands and the acquisition will provide a larger and more diverse client portfolio.
“At Qualfon our approach is simple and powerful. We offer better performance at a lower price to clients, because we are an organization intensely focused on people,” remarked Mike Marrow, Qualfon’s CEO. “I have been in this business for many years with several top BPO providers, and what I have learned is that great people make the difference. At Qualfon, we focus on people, and our employee retention is twice the industry average. That means we have highly tenured and engaged employees who take better care of our clients’ customers—all without the challenges and high costs of continually replacing them. We found an outstanding business in Center Partners that shares the same people-oriented approach and is a perfect fit to both diversify our client base and also to enable us to have an experienced United States delivery operation offering premier services to clients.”
Qualfon began in 1996 and has always been a successful and growing company. “Three years ago, we created a special vision for Qualfon to be the preferred BPO for both clients and our employees. We launched an aggressive multi-year strategy to achieve our mission,” said Marrow. Qualfon continues to make key investments as part of this strategy, including:
- Adding top BPO talent to its leadership to successfully implement its growth strategy.
- Building world-class facilities in Mexico City, Mexico and Dumaguete, Philippines to benefit clients and employees.
- Creating a world-class technology infrastructure across all sites that is resilient, reliable, and redundant.
- Adding a Chief Mission Officer, creating programs that support people at work and in their personal lives and developing a mission index to measure its success with its people and mission.
- Acquiring a back office-processing company to add expertise and expand its global footprint.
- Leveraging its seven years of successful operations in Guyana to now build one of the world’s largest call center campuses with capacity for more than 6,000 employees.
“We will continue to be aggressive in growing our company to achieve our mission for clients and employees,” explained Marrow.
“Congratulations to Mike and the Qualfon team, who have worked so hard to find the right company with a family-oriented culture and synergistic benefits,” said Jim Dunn, CEO, Center Partners. “These businesses stand stronger together. Today is a major turning point as Center Partners adds global capabilities, and it’s also the brink of a new era that presents an even more promising horizon for our clients and employees. This is an exciting time as the two businesses combine their skills, capabilities, and solutions for more long-term value. I am excited to see where the new company will go in the future.”
About Center Partners
Center Partners is a leading provider of high-value customer sales and support solutions for distinguished brands requiring superior consumer experience. Center Partners services multiple industries including retail, financial services, consumer products, media, and technology companies. The company has a 100% U.S.-based workforce with 2,500 employees.
Qualfon has a strong track record of customer service and back-office processing growth with experienced business processing outsourcing (BPO) leadership. We have been serving our BPO clients since our founding in 1996, and today, we are 10,000 employees serving an international base of clients. Qualfon operates in the Philippines, Guyana, Mexico, the United States, and China. Our mission is “Be the Best BPO. Make People’s Lives Better.” Qualfon invests in the well-being of our people who, in return, are taking better care of customers, clients, and our communities. Our employee tenure is twice the industry average, which enables us to offer highly skilled and highly engaged people that provide a better customer experience. In addition, our lower employee attrition and strategic locations enable us to provide our services at a lower cost. http://www.qualfon.com