Kapalua, Maui, Hawaii (PRWEB) May 07, 2014
Last year, one of the nation’s premiere family resorts, The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua, unveiled its “Family Adventure Summer Series” dedicated to creating memorable, authentic Hawaiian experiences for families and resort guests of all ages. The Family Adventure Summer Series was a great success and is being reintroduced for Summer 2014 along with the added benefit of a hotel credit. “This summer we have enhanced The Family Adventure Summer Series by offering a $1,000 USD hotel credit with our Island Adventure Luxury package providing even more opportunities for families to reconnect and create lasting memories,” said Jay Heidenreich, Director of Sales and Marketing for The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua.
In addition, families can reside in luxury by reserving one of the expansive one- or two-bedroom Residential Suites. Perfect for families or extended stays, the Residential Suites feature private kitchens, separate living rooms, dining table, spacious lanais and more. For added convenience, guests may call in advance to have their suite pre-stocked with essential food and beverage items that will be waiting for them in-room upon their arrival.
The Family Adventure Summer Series includes family-friendly activities at the pool and the beach, the Spa and the resort’s signature Jean-Michel Cousteau’s Ambassadors of the Environment program:
The Mana Maker Ambassadors Experience
The perfect way to experience “mauka” (mountain) and “makai” (ocean), Hawaiian-style. Guests begin the day with a guided, interpretive snorkel tour with the expert naturalists from Jean-Michel Cousteau’s Ambassadors of the Environment. After experiencing the deep blue waters of the Pacific, guests will return to land for a nature hike of choice where the naturalists will demonstrate how the mauka and makai are eternally connected. ($279 USD per guest, advanced reservations required, minimum two people per tour and must be minimum of 12 years-old to enjoy)
The Ritz-Carlton Spa, Kapalua
Signature Maui spa treatments for the summer include:
- Summer Lavender Body Polish and Massage: Enjoy made on Maui soothing organic honey and lavender exfoliation followed by a relaxing 50 minute Lomilomi massage. (80 minutes $240 USD per person)
- Summer Illuminating Facial: Achieve a luminescent glow with naturally derived Artic Berry acids gently remove layers of the skin to reveal radiance, reduce fine lines and wrinkles and improve dark spots.
(50 minutes $175 USD per person)
- Summer Papaya Pineapple Manicure and Pedicure: Relax with a coconut hibiscus hand and foot soak boosting circulation. Followed by an aromatic papaya pineapple hand and foot scrub and indulgent massage with luxurious all-natural moisturizer. (80 minutes $135 USD per person)
- Summer Shampoo and Style: Experience the benefits of our signature Moroccanoil scalp and hair mask treatments while you unwind with a relaxing scalp massage. Your hair is left revitalized with lustrous shine. Receive a complimentary glass of champagne! (50 minutes $85 USD and up per person)
The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua Cabana Experience at the Pool
Create a private sanctuary while lounging poolside:
The Pool Cabana Suite for up to 8 – the most sought after cabana at the resort includes a Cabana attendant, refreshing Oshibori towels, tropical fruit plate, select sparkling wine or chardonnay, tray passed bites, iPod docking station, flat screen TV and more. (call for pricing 808-669-6200)
Family-fun-in-the-sun abounds at The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua children’s pool – with bocce ball and shuffle board nearby, this is the perfect place for families to play and refresh in the warm summer sun.
Keiki Complimentary Dining Program
Valid Through December 18, 2014
Children (12) years and younger dine free for dinner at the Terrace Chef-Crafted restaurant or Alaloa Lounge from Ritz Kid’s menu
Children (5) years and younger eat free for breakfast in The Terrace Restaurant from the breakfast buffet
(One complimentary child per full-paying adult, offer not valid with In-Room Dining.)
Summer Dining Specials
Beginning June 16 as part of The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua Family Adventure Summer Series, families can enjoy unique dining specials at select restaurants on property:
- Three-course Dinner Menus at Kai Sushi and The Terrace Chef-Crafted – the talented chefs of The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua pair delicious wines with three delectable courses
- Surf and Turf Night at The Terrace Chef-Crafted – indulge with filet mignon and succulent jumbo prawns for the best of land and sea
- Lobster Night at The Terrace Chef-Crafted – treat yourself to a 1.5 pound Kona lobster with your choice of two sides for a dining experience to remember
- Enjoy a new twist on breakfast with signature drinks bars at the Terrace Restaurant including a savory Bloody Mary Bar, Fresh Press Juice selections and a Mimosa Bar
Additional Complimentary Summer Delights
The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua announced its featured summer guest room package as the Island Adventure Luxury package. Valid dates are June 16 – and August 31, 2014 with the following inclusions:
- Tropical fruit and water amenity delivered in room upon arrival
- Cultural ‘Walk n’ Talk’ Tours honoring the property’s sacred Honakahua Preservation Site and exploring treasures from medicinal and organic gardens to native art collections
- Complimentary sample of custom blended body scrub or crème from the Salt of the Earth Blend Bar Thursdays at 1:00pm at The Ritz-Carlton Spa®, Kapalua
- Kapalua Fitness Walks led by the resort’s fitness instructor start the day off on the right foot and are fun for the entire family
- Complimentary Mai Tai at the pool (one per person per stay)
The Island Adventure Luxury package pricing starts at $639 USD per night offering a $1,000 USD hotel credit and daily breakfast for two in The Terrace Restaurant.
The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua truly offers something for everyone this summer, far beyond the sun, surf and sand. For more information or reservations at The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua, please call (800) 262-8440, the hotel directly at (808) 669-6200, or visit The Ritz-Carlton Web site at http://www.ritzcarlton.com.
About The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua
The AAA Five-Diamond Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua showcases a stunning destination resort offering 463 guestrooms, including 107 residential suites, boasting warm-hued wood floors, rich travertine bathrooms, flat-screen LCD televisions and Hawaiian-inspired artwork. The Ritz-Carlton Spa®, Kapalua beckons with treatment rooms framed by private garden showers, volcanic stone grottos, steam, sauna and whirlpool therapies, outdoor couple's hale (cabanas) and a fitness center and movement studio with spectacular ocean views. Jean-Michel Cousteau's Ambassadors of the Environment program offers all interest levels an array of outdoor activities from land to sea, led by trained naturalists. The breathtaking island resort also features six dining experiences, enhanced indoor/outdoor meeting space, an inviting children's pool and luxury cabanas. The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua is nestled on 54 acres and enveloped by the 22,000 acre Kapalua Resort, renowned for two championship golf courses, award-winning restaurants and the site of an historic pineapple plantation.
About The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company
The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. of Chevy Chase, Md., currently operates 85 hotels in the Americas, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa, and the Caribbean. More than 30 hotel and residential projects are under development around the globe. The Ritz-Carlton is the only service company to have twice earned the prestigious Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award which recognizes outstanding customer service. For more information, or reservations, contact a travel professional, call toll free in the U.S. 1-800-241-3333, or visit the company website at http://www.ritzcarlton.com. The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marriott International, Inc. (NYSE: MAR)