“Lift the veil that obscures the heart,and there you will find what you are looking for.” ― Sant Kabir
(PRWEB) May 09, 2014
'The Simplicity of Love Meditation,' a new book by Spiritual Master Tony Samara dedicated to infusing life with new inspiration.
Inside this beautiful and uplifting book readers will discover:
- 12 Love Meditations
- 3 Ancient Mantras
- Mystical Poetry by Sant Kabir
- The Article "Spirituality in Everyday Life"
- Unique Resources to Motivate your Spiritual Practice
Also learn about Universalism’s belief that love resides in the soul of everyone regardless of religion or background.
These meditations, mantras and invaluable resources provide remarkable tools for transformation, and, when put into practice regularly, will show clearly their significance within their simplicity.
Inside this book Spiritual Master Tony Samara encourages everyone to:
- Make spiritual practice an easy habit,
- Listen for the sacred sound of Love inside of themselves,
- Free ego control by letting go of the struggle,
- Bring more harmony into their inner and outer worlds,
- Move beyond limiting and sabotaging conditioned beliefs,
- Appreciate the beautiful and sometimes surprising gifts that life offers,
- Deepen and enliven their meditation and spiritual practice,
- Be truly loving and joyous.
Whether at a crossroads, facing a personal challenge or wishing for fulfillment in every aspect of life, Spiritual Master Tony Samara’s simple advice and guidance will provide a lifetime of new practical tools.
Spiritual Master Tony Samara, author of 'Shaman's Wisdom,' 'The Simplicity of Love Meditation,' 'Different Yet the Same,' 'Karma, Mantra and Beyond' and 'Discover Your Inner Buddha' has been inspiring thousands of readers to discover inner peace and greater fulfillment in their lives, through the power and simplicity of practical Spirituality. At the core of his teachings lies the evolution of human consciousness, which in today's world is vital for achieving deep, personal happiness, inner peace and the illumination of one's inner quest.
To learn more about Spiritual Master Tony Samara and his work, we please visit the website http://www.TonySamara.org
Find other resources by visiting the following links:
Online courses: http://www.tonysamara.org/blog/satsangs
Books of timeless inspiration and practical wisdom: http://www.TonySamaraBooks.com