Toronto, Canada (PRWEB) May 08, 2014
During the series, featured speakers will share their perspectives and insights on key topics such as information management and reporting, particularly relating to adverse drug reactions. The discussion will provide an overview of the current global landscape, including emerging markets such as Latin America. Regulatory framework and best practices will be highlighted.
Offered in a convenient, interactive and timely format, the eCongress is complimentary to attend and offers unparalleled access to key thought leaders in today’s clinical trial space. Join this upcoming webinar series to gain from the experiences of leaders in the industry, add your perspectives to the discussion and exchange thoughts with your peers.
Click here to register or learn more about the webinar series.
- ADR Management and Reporting to EudraVigilance
- Pharmacovigilance and Best practices in Latin America
- Adapt a Proactive Drug Safety Culture
- PV Quality, Inspections, and Audits
- Medical Information Then and Now: Leveraging Technology to Enhance Customer Experience
- The Pharmacovigilance Program Implemented by The Health Surveillance Center
- Clinical Trials Pharmacovigilance and the Regulatory Framework in Latin America
- Marcin Marciniak, Director Drug Safety & Pharmacovigilance / Deputy EU QPPV, PregLem SA
- Fernando Pereira, Pharmacovigilance Manager, Merck Sharp & Dohme
- Marie-Ange Noue, Local Medical Information Officer & Deputy Local Drug Safety Officer, EMD Serono
- Adalton Ribeiro, Pharmacovigilance Director, Health Surveillance Center
- Lilian Barros, Pharmacovigilance Manager, Amgen
Click here to register or learn more about the webinar series. Live attendance is complimentary. An eBox set of the archived recordings is available for purchase (orders to be filled after the series has been completed).
Led by global industry thought leaders, each eCongress is a month-long webinar series, at your fingertips, which delivers practical, real-world insights and solutions to some of your industry’s biggest challenges.
Offered in a convenient, interactive and timely format, each eCongress is free to attend and highlights best practices, case studies and regulatory updates with the goal of facilitating proactive discussion and offering timely solutions around key industry issues.
During each webinar, you will have direct access to the presenter’s expertise, so come prepared with top-of-mind questions to get the most from our Q&A periods and participate in our live polls where the viewpoints from your peers will be shared.
Join in to interact with your peers as the dialogue builds through social media around each eCongress.
Tel: +1 (416) 977-6555 ext 284