New York, NY (PRWEB) May 09, 2014
Designed specifically for cable professionals, the Digital and Tech Summit is a unique, insight-packed summit that will tell you everything you need to know about the technology, software, and content fueling multiplatform entertainment. The summit brings together thought leaders and experts in cable to share ideas, tactics, and lessons learned in optimizing digital technology.
The Digital & Tech Summit will begin with a keynote address from Bob Zitter, Media Technology Advisor and former CTO of HBO, that will address a number of technological challenges cable faces, including its reliance on legacy equipment and the tendency to operate under long product cycles.
Featured Speakers of Cablefax’s May 21 Summit Include:
- James Ackerman, Executive Chairman, Broadway Systems
- Clayton Banks, Executive Producer, Ember Media
- Scott Barton, VP, Digital and On Demand Programming, Starz
- Steve Brislenn, Senior Manager, VEO-Solutions Engineering, Bright House Networks
- Alexander “Sandy” Brown, President and CEO, ONE World Sports
- JR Cottingham, Director, Product Management, Clearleap, Inc.
- Robin Dagostino, Director Social Media Marketing, Comcast
- Tamara Franklin, EVP, Digital, Scripps Networks Interactive
- Mark Greenberg, President and CEO, EPIX
- Stephen Johnson, Senior Media Analyst, Coach Media
- Andy Liu, Co-Founder and CEO, Buddy TV
- Emily Nikoo, EVP, Operations, Blonder Tongue Laboratories, Inc.
- Tonia O’Connor, President, Content Distribution and Corporate Business Development, Univision
- Gary Reisman, CEO, Co-Founder, Leap Media Investments
- George Sarosi, Chief Architect, Platform Software, Next Generation Navigation, Time Warner Cable
- GW Shaw, VP of U-verse and Video Products, AT&T
- John Sullivan, VP, Product Development and Strategy, Distribution, NBCUniversal
- Doug Vogel, Senior Product Manager, Comcast
- Michael Willner, President and CEO, Penthera
- Scott Wurman, Executive Director of Product Management, Comcast
- Bob Zitter, Former CTO of HBO, Media Technology Advisor
The impressive lineup of speakers are prepared to cover the latest technology fueling multiplatform integration and how these changes affect software migration, social media tools, viewer habits, and much more. This conference will put you to the test, giving all attendees an opportunity to share ideas, brainstorm new solutions, and network with the best minds driving cable, media and digital technology.
For more information and a detailed agenda of the summit, visit: http://www.cablefaxdigitalsummit.com.
For questions regarding the Digital and Tech Summit, contact Saun Sayamongkhun at saun(at)accessintel(dot)com.
This event is sponsored by Blonder Tongue Laboratories, Inc., Clearleap Inc., and EPIX. If you would like to sponsor the summit, please contact Amy Abbey at aabbey(at)accessintel(dot)com or Scott Gentry at sgentry(at)accessintel(dot)com.
About Cablefax: Cablefax is the most trusted brand in the industry, providing cable executives with the most original, comprehensive and insightful overview of the latest industry news and strategic initiatives. Cablefax offerings include a wide range of resources for cable professionals, including Cablefax Daily, Cablefax: The Magazine, award programs, webinars, and networking events. For more information, visit http://www.Cablefax.com.