London, UK (PRWEB) May 08, 2014
During the past several years, the worldwide production of toluene diisocyanate (TDI) followed a stable upward trend. The overall TDI production volume exceeded 2.29 million tonnes in 2011. In the same year, Asia accounted for around half of the world TDI production. In 2011, the 5 leading TDI country-manufacturers (namely China, the USA, Germany, South Korea and Japan) held a share of nearly 76.4% in the global TDI production. Bayer, BorsodChem Rt, BASF, Mitsui Chemicals Inc, KPX Fine Chemical Co, Perstorp AB and Gansu Yinguang Juyin Chemicals are among the dominant enterprises engaged in the global TDI industry.
A number of new capacity additions projects are scheduled to be launched and new TDI production units are to come on-steam in the forthcoming years. In 2017, the worldwide TDI production volume is poised to go beyond 2.7 million tonnes.
Detailed analysis and forecast of the world, regional and national TDI markets can be found in the topical research study “Toluene Diisocyanate (TDI): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018” worked out by Merchant Research & Consulting and recently published by Market Publishers Ltd. The report presents a deep insight into the present situation and historical background of the TDI market; offers future industry forecasts; grants access to cutting-edge data showing TDI capacities, production, demand trends, exports and imports statistics, and regional price fluctuations.
Title: Toluene Diisocyanate (TDI): 2014 World Market Outlook and Forecast up to 2018
Published: January, 2014
Price: US$ 4,500.00
A close look at the worldwide TDI market scenario along with a complete pack of accurate data covering the world TDI market performance (both historical and present) is at hand in the comprehensive research study. The report dissects the landscape of different TDI geographical markets, contains an authoritative summary of cutting-edge statistic on the TDI capacities, supply/consumption as well as exports/imports, reviews the recent local price changes. The study examines the competitive landscape in detail, presents vital information on the dominant market players, investigates the top trends in the world TDI market, scrutinizes the major market growth propellers and resistors, and also describes the actual state of the raw material sector. Besides, the future growth opportunities for the world TDI market are pinpointed in the research report together with extensive projections of the market performance through 2018.
Reasons to Buy:
- Enrich considerably the understanding of the worldwide TDI market scenario.
- Propel you company’s activities by gaining a wind of the top emerging market growth opportunities.
- Take informed business decisions, based on the top-level information on the historical and present TDI industry performance.
- Benchmark the actual and present performance of the key regional and country TDI markets.
- Point out the most lucrative market sectors and, thus, design the effective business strategies.
- Receive at your disposal authoritative statistics on the TDI capacities, production, consumption and foreign trade (globally, by country and by region).
- Become abreast of the trends prevailing in the world TDI market.
- Get a glimpse at the most significant industry issues and concerns.
- Find out how the global TDI markets are set to change through 2018.
More insightful research reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.