“We are truly thrilled to be named Finalist in the Company of the Year category for this year’s award,” said Manish Chowdhary, Founder and CEO of GoECart. “This recognition is a testament to both the entire GoECart team and the GoECart 360 platform.”
Bridgeport, CT (PRWEB) May 12, 2014
GoECart was named a Finalist today in the Company of the Year category in The 2014 American Business Awards, and will ultimately be a Gold, Silver, or Bronze Stevie® Award winner in the program.
The American Business Awards are the nation’s premier business awards program. All organizations operating in the U.S.A. are eligible to submit nominations – public and private, for-profit and non-profit, large and small.
The American Business Awards will be presented at two awards events: the ABA's traditional banquet on Friday, June 13 in Chicago and the new product & technology awards event on Friday, September 12 in San Francisco.
More than 3,300 nominations from organizations of all sizes and in virtually every industry were submitted this year for consideration in a wide range of categories, including Most Innovative Company of the Year, Management Team of the Year, Best New Product or Service of the Year, Corporate Social Responsibility Program of the Year, and Executive of the Year, among others. GoECart is nominated in the Company of the Year category for Computer Software – Up to 250 Employees.
GoECart is being recognized for continuing to drive innovation in integrated multichannel commerce solutions for SMBs. Features cited in the nomination include:
- Full End-to-End Integration with the World’s Leading Online Marketplaces, including Amazon, Rakuten, eBay, Sears, and Buy.com.
- New omni-channel commerce platform additions including Store locator, Buy online pickup/return in store, Ship from Store, Store inventory visibility online and Associate ordering are just a few new additions.
- Google Trusted Store Integration, allowing merchants to now proudly display the badge straight from Google that proves that they’re fast and reliable shippers with a proven record of positive customer feedback.
- Support for Google Dynamic Remarketing, enabling GoECart merchants to meticulously target and advertise to customers based on their behavior on the website and across the entire Google Ad Network.
- Next Generation Web-based POS – In-Store selling capability is now available, fully equipped with wireless barcode scanners, credit card swipe terminals, cash drawers and receipt printers.
- Robust Multi-Storefront Support - Merchants can now easily manage multiple branded storefronts from GoECart’s central back office targeting different clientele with unique sets of products, pricing, messaging and promotions.
- Enhanced Support for International Shipping via Bongo Integration - International shipping and logistics is streamlined to ensure customers’ orders arrive quickly worldwide without hassles like customs, duties, etc.
- Advanced Multi-Destination Ordering Capability: Targeting corporate shoppers and gifting sites, this feature enables customers and CSRs alike to place online orders for items and have them delivered to their entire address book using a one-page checkout screen.
“We are truly thrilled to be named Finalist in the Company of the Year category for this year’s American Business Awards,” said Manish Chowdhary, Founder and CEO of GoECart. “This recognition is a testament to both the entire GoECart team and the GoECart 360 platform.”
Finalists were chosen by more than 150 business professionals nationwide during preliminary judging in April and May. More than 150 members of several specialized judging committees will determine Stevie Award placements from among the Finalists during final judging, to take place May 13-22.
“The final judges have a difficult task ahead of them, to rank the Finalists, because there are so many great nominations this year,” said Stevie Awards president and founder Michael Gallagher.
Details about The American Business Awards and the list of Finalists in all categories are available at http://www.StevieAwards.com/ABA.
GoECart is the world's leading provider of fully integrated, on-demand ecommerce solutions-powered by exceptional technology and by the innovation, passion, and tireless dedication of our team. We proudly offer GoECart 360, the world's first web-based, all-in-one commerce suite that combines award-winning ecommerce storefront technology with enterprise-class order and inventory management, fulfillment and warehouse management, call center & CRM, in-store POS, mobile, and much more.
About the Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in five programs: The American Business Awards, The International Business Awards, the Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. A sixth program, the German Stevie Awards, will debut later this year. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about the Stevie Awards at http://www.StevieAwards.com.
Sponsors and partners of The 2014 American Business Awards include Biz Talk Radio, CallidusCloud, Citrix Online, Cvent, Engility, John Hancock, LycaMobile, PetRays, and Softpro.