Patient Experience Conference is designed for healthcare executives, leaders, and staff responsible for improving the experiences of patients, families and caregivers.
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) May 09, 2014
The Beryl Institute invites practitioners and researchers focused on improving the patient experience to submit proposals for presentations at next year’s Patient Experience Conference to be held April 8-10, 2015 at the Omni Hotel in Dallas, Texas.
Submissions are due by July 11, 2014 and should emphasize case studies and proven practices related to patient experience initiatives and successes. For proposal guidelines and to submit a proposal, visit http://www.theberylinstitute.org/?page=CONF2015SUB.
The Beryl Institute’s annual patient experience conference is designed for healthcare executives, leaders, and staff responsible for improving the experiences of patients, families and caregivers. The 2014 event held last month in Chicago, Illinois received excellent reviews from attendees:
- "This was my first Beryl Institute conference, but it will not be my last. I was more energized and engaged in the entire process more so than any other conference I have attended,” said Marshall Wile, Inova Fair Oaks Hospital.
- "Great all-around conference! I don't always leave conferences with tangible ideas, but I left this conference feeling energized and excited from the content of the breakouts, the energy of the keynotes and the passion and dedication of everyone I was able to connect with,” said Jason Phibbs, Cincinnati Children's Hospital.
- “This conference was so impactful. There was so much new PX information, energy, passion and synergy. I can't wait to attend next year,” said Stephanie Stembridge, Long Beach Memorial.
- "While I came away with some great tools to improve the patient experience, the greatest take away was the opportunity to spend a few days with other healthcare professionals who are as passionate about this as I am!” said Betty Schwarz, Dean Clinic.
- “The growth of this conference over the past three years speaks volumes to a job well done!” said Lori Moler, Children's Hospital of Alabama.
- “For me, this is the best conference (in terms of my experience -- what I learn -- how you treat me) that I have ever attended. I brought three new people with me and they said the same thing,” said Sara Hockers, Holy Family Memorial
Registration is now open for Patient Experience Conference 2015. To learn more, visit http://www.theberylinstitute.org/?page=CONF2015_OVERVIEW.
About The Beryl Institute:
The Beryl Institute is the global community of practice and premier thought leader on improving patient experience in healthcare. The Institute is committed to improving the patient experience by serving as a reliable resource for shared information and proven practices, a dynamic incubator of leading research and new ideas and an interactive connector of leaders and practitioners. The Institute is uniquely positioned to develop and publicize cutting-edge concepts focused on improving the patient experience, touching thousands of healthcare executives and patients.
The Beryl Institute defines the patient experience as the sum of all interactions, shaped by an organization’s culture, that influence patient perceptions across the continuum of care.