Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) May 12, 2014
In June 2013, Samsung claimed to have developed the next-generation 5G communications technology. The announcement has created much sensation around the world and prompted standard organizations such as 5GPPP and METIS to investigate and develop 5G standards. This report profiles major development trends of the future 5G communications technology, and provides 5G visions from application and technology perspectives.
List of Topics
- Future opportunities driven by 5G communications, touching on high-quality audiovisual content, cloud-based healthcare services, and smart transportation systems
- Major technological aspects that a 5G communications technology has to address, with an example to highlight the importance of intelligent handover systems and interference management in the 5G era
- Overview of the evolution of radio access technologies from 1G to 4G, including each generation's major technologies, data rate, bandwidth, and latency; also provided are concepts of 5G technology
Browse complete report at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/327655.html.
Table of Contents
1. Evolution of Mobile Cellular Networks from 1G to 4G
2. Concepts & Visions of 5G Communications Technology
3. People-centered View of 5G Smart Living
3.1 Opportunities for High-Quality Audiovisual Content
3.2 Opportunities for Cloud-based Healthcare Services
3.3 Opportunities for Smart Cars
4. Focal Areas of 5G Communications Network Technology
4.1 Increasing Transmission Speed, Bandwidth, Efficiency
4.2 Reducing Latency & Increasing Internet Coverage
4.3 Reducing Energy Consumption of End-user Devices
5. Important Issues a 5G Communications Network Has to Tackle
5.1 Intelligent Handover
5.2 Interference Management
Glossary of Terms
List of Companies
List of Figures
Figure 1 Evolution of Mobile Communications Technologies
Figure 2 Illustration of mmWave and Beam Forming Technology
Figure 3 Illustration of Intelligent Handover Technology
Figure 4 Illustration of Interference Management (Using FFR)
Place a direct purchase order at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=327655.
MarketReportsOnline comprises of an online library of 2,50,000 reports and in-depth market research studies of over 5000+ micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
Mr. Priyank Tiwari
TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252.
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441