Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) May 11, 2014
This annual report offers a wealth of information on the trends and developments taking place in the e-health, e-education and e-government sectors. The report analyses the issues surrounding the development and growth of these services. It includes global and national statistics.
Subjects covered include:
- Smart Societies will increasingly depend on Artificial Intelligence
- Transformation of the healthcare, education and government sectors
- The need for increased (digital) productivity
- An overview on the e-health market including analysis and statistics;
- An overview on the e-education market with developments, analysis and statistics;
- An overview on the e-government market with some key facts and figures;
- Information on the involvement of the key market players.
Browse complete report at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/68429.html.
Sector and industry transformation
The digital economy began to take hold a decade or so ago, and some organisations were quick to react, while others were slow. The naysayers saw the impact of the internet on their business as a fad that would soon fade away; others, such as Google, Amazon, Facebook and Yahoo, saw it as the new business model.
A decade later it is clear who was right and who was wrong. The digital economy is here to stay and those who fail to participate will become the road-kill on this superhighway. One of the real threats to traditional business is that those who are embracing the digital economy have an opportunity to grow their business faster, and thus widen the gap between the winners and the losers.
The government sector is also at a crossroads here. Because of their large share in the economy and in national ICT spending governments can drive transformation and innovation in the national economy. Furthermore, like the business market, governments have to face the reality of transformation. For example, the healthcare sector is rapidly approaching a fiscal cliff. Costs attached to healthcare have grown to a completely unsustainable level.
Only through a digital transformation, can we afford to maintain our hard-earned lifestyle.
Place a direct purchase order at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=68429.
Table of Contents
1. Smart Societies based on Artificial Intelligence
2. Digital Sector and Industry Transformations
3. National Digital Economy Strategy (NDES)
List of Tables
MarketReportsOnline comprises of an online library of 2,50,000 reports and in-depth market research studies of over 5000+ micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.