Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) May 10, 2014
Mobile phone IC solution providers, like always, sought the opportunities to presenting their latest products at MWC (Mobile World Congress) 2014 for enhanced brand awareness. This year, 4G LTE (Long Term Evolution) chips received the highest attention at the exhibition and many of products running on the latest LTE chips were demonstrated as well. Chipmakers participated this year included Qualcomm, Intel, MediaTek, Marvell, Nvidia, Broadcom, GCT, Sequans, Altair and Hisilicon. This report profiles mainly the latest offerings of major chipmakers and possible cooperation models surrounding around 4G LTE chips are examined.
Companies and organizations analyzed or mentioned in the report include: Altair, Broadcom, GCT, Hisilicon, Innofidei, Intel, KT, LeadCore, Marvell, MediaTek, Nvidia, Qualcomm, Renesas, Samsung, Sequans, SKT, Spreadtrum. Placea direct purchase order at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=322868.
List of Topics
- Background introduction, touching on LTE chip products released by major chip suppliers at MWC2014
- Chip process technology enhancement, especially products released by Qualcomm, Intel, MediaTek, Marvel, Nvidia, and Broadcom, as well as Chinese counterparts
- More client-side terminals pairing with LTE chips, future development of the said terminals and major suppliers.
Table of Contents
1. New Chips for Smartphones Proliferating
2. More Client-side Terminals Parining with LTE Chips and COE SoC Solutions Becoming Available
3.1 LTE Chips Unleashed to Accelerate Mid-to-low-end LTE Smartphone Development
3.2 Wireless Networking Device Providers Aim for Increased Product Differentiation with LTE Chips
Browse complete report at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/322868.html.
MarketReportsOnline comprises of an online library of 2,50,000 reports and in-depth market research studies of over 5000+ micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.