Fadó Irish Pub in Mary Brickell Village Offers the Ultimate Fan Experience During the World's Soccer Tournament this June with a One Million Dollar giveaway
The start of the World’s biggest soccer tournament this June is marked with a special million dollar bracket game at Fadó Irish Pub, sponsored by Heineken. As official tournament headquarters, Fadó Irish Pub will provide the best fan experience in the city with food and drink specials, enhanced audio and visual equipment on the multiple HDTVs, official tournament t-shirts, and the opportunity for fans to win prizes all month long, including a shot at one million dollars.
Miami, Florida (PRWEB) May 12, 2014
On June 12, soccer fans at Fadó Irish Pub in downtown Miami will create an unrivaled atmosphere befitting the biggest sporting event in the world.
Here’s what passionate soccer fans need to know:
- The Million Dollar Bracket Challenge sponsored by Heineken goes live May 15. Accurately predict all 63 matches (all shown live at the pub) and win 1 Million Dollars! [Terms and conditions apply. See the web for details]
- Game Day predictors: accurate gameday predictors can score you prizes
- Instagram Contest: capture a moment of “fandemonium” and win. Fans that snap and share photos on Instagram @fadoirishpub will be rewarded with the ultimate fan experience, including Airfare, Hotel and 2 tickets to the Internationals Champions Cup Final on August 4 in Miami for the ultimate fan experience.
- Fadó will show all 64 matches live, plus daily replays of the top matches for the hard core World Cup fans.
- More international fans (English, French, German, Spanish, Brazilian, Italian, Dutch, African and Greek to name a few) will come to Fadó to watch the World Cup than any other location in the city. And, Fadó offers social and International groups space to reserve during early round games.
- Fadó will treat fans to a specially priced World Cup menu with appetizers and lunch options paired with featured beers. Plus, happy hour specials during specified times via the website.
- Fadó to offer a variety of World Cup inspired t-shirts for sale. Available at the pub and online (while supplies last).
WORLD CUP LAUNCH PARTY: Thursday, June 12 at 4p.m.
Brazil takes on Croatia to kick off the biggest soccer tournament in the World and the pub will offer food and and drink specials, predictor games and more! The Million Dollar bracket challenge begins on June 12.
- More fans watch World Cup with more viewing occasions than the Olympics, the Super Bowl and the Oscars.... combined. And, despite being able to watch at home, fans will pack Fadó during World Cup because soccer is a sport best enjoyed in a great pub.
- Fadó Irish Pub is an Official Soccer Bar of US Soccer. Jersey clad customers will be hanging from the proverbial rafters throughout the tournament and especially during the US Men’s National Team games.
- Fadó serves more European draught beer and more Guinness than any other bar, restaurant or pub in Atlanta. A real fan watching the beautiful game needs the Perfect Pint.
- Since opening its doors in 1999, Fadó has sponsored numerous local soccer clubs and soccer supporters clubs.
- Fans crowd into the pub over 100 days every year, to watch exclusive International soccer feeds from numerous countries (Ireland, England, Spain, Italy, Scotland, South America, Germany). No other soccer bar spends more on broadcast fees or opens earlier to show international soccer than Fadó.
- Even though you could watch at home, Fadó is packed year after year for the most prestigious inter-league soccer match of the year, the Champions League Final on May 24 (the global Super Bowl of Soccer).
About Fadó Irish Pub & Restaurant
Fadó Irish Pub & Restaurant, located at 900 South Miami Avenue in Mary Brickell Village, is a favorite of International, US, and MLS soccer fans. Fadó is a proud member of the Official US Soccer Bar program and is the city's go-to spot for English Premier League, USA Men's National Team, UEFA Champions League, Scottish Premier League, World Cup and much more. For more information, go to http://www.fadoirishpub.com/miami.
Media Contact: Karl Hacker, general manager 786-924-0972 or khacker(at)fadoirishpub(dot)com.