These SMItty nominees are outstanding examples of leaders using scent and sensory marketing to improve sales, strengthen brands and significantly enhance the customer experience.
New York, NY (PRWEB) May 12, 2014
ScentWorld Events, LLC is happy to announce the nominees for its prestigious SMItty awards, given to companies that have demonstrated excellence in scent and sensory marketing in the previous year. The winners will be announced at a gala awards lunch during its global scent and sensory marketing event, ScentWorld 2014, June 12-13, 2014 in New York City.
Harald Vogt Scent Marketer of the Year – This award honors the scent marketing company that has done the most to promote the scent marketing industry in the previous year.
- 12.29 for its high-profile and innovative olfactory branding at multiple runway fashion shows at Fashion Week
- Nose Knows Design for Déjà Vu, a sensorial exhibit that instructs individuals how to experience a space with their eyes, nose, mouth, fingers and ears: smelling color, seeing music, hearing shapes and feeling taste.
Best Sensory Marketing Campaign - This award is designated for the advertising, marketing or branding agency that has created the most creative and effective marketing campaign strategically using two or more of the senses.
- Deep Local for its Pop Dongle/Poptopia campaign for Pop Secret
- SensoryMax for its sensory rebranding and signature scent for Virginia Tire & Auto
Most Innovative Use of Scent Marketing - This award will go to the brand owner who has implemented an outstanding use of scent, in a way that is new and unexpected.
- DXL men’s clothing store chain for its complete rebranding, store redesign and signature scent
Scent Technology Innovation Award - This award will be presented to the company that has created and marketed the most innovative new scent technology equipment, product or process.
- iScent by Air Esscentials in association with Nel-Tech, a point of sale display or on-shelf scenting device that can tie into audio visual outputs
- righTune, personalized background music played on websites and applications that also tracks users’ behavior and engagement level while on the website
- 4-D Media Control System by Scentevents, a device that is compatible with show control systems and interactive touch screens, controlling scents and other special effects.
The Best Sensory Guest Experience – This SMItty is awarded to the hospitality company that has implemented an excellent, sensory brand experience for its guests.
- Trump International Hotel & Tower for its signature scent
- Hyatt Place for its signature scent
- Hilton Worldwide for its brand specific ambient scenting
Groundbreakers Award, given to a brand that has been a pioneer in integrating the senses into its customer experience.
- Samsung’s retail stores, for its adoption of scent marketing and branding
A limited number of tickets are still available to attend ScentWorld 2014, or there is the option to register for the gala awards lunch only.
About ScentWorld, LLC: ScentWorld is the preeminent global scent and sensory marketing conference. It features two days brimming with networking and cutting edge presentations and workshops, helping professionals to creatively build their businesses with profitable ideas. Attendees hear from leading minds in scent and sensory market research, technology and trends, and applications, with inspiration from dynamic exhibitions featuring the top global companies. For more information on ScentWorld, visit our website.