Lakeland, FL (PRWEB) May 14, 2014
Bankers South, a Florida-based Ag lending company, is pleased to introduce multiple new hires. Since the beginning of the year, Bankers South has experienced rapid growth, resulting in a need for new staff.
- Tim Rainey was brought on in January as Bankers South’s Senior Underwriter, bringing to the team a wealth of financing knowledge.
- Bree Scarano was hired shortly after as an Underwriter for the AgAmerica Division of Bankers South, where she enjoys making agriculture loans possible for farmers and ranchers.
- Lakeland native Samantha Sokolski joined the team in February and is involved in the Marketing Department for its companies, including Bankers South and Land South Realty. She is active with her customers as a Relationship Manager for Bankers South, working mostly with the AgAmerica Lending Division handling ag loans.
- A.J. Porreca, a former international barefoot ski champion, has been hired full time after a successful semester-long internship, and will be working with the AgAmerica Lending Team as a Special Projects Coordinator.
- Cecilia Yan, who has been working with AgAmerica for around 8 months as an intern in underwriting from Florida Southern College, recently accepted a full time position and is looking forward to continuing on with the team.
- Amanda Erhard, who graduated from Florida Southern College this semester, has also accepted a full time position, joining the Land South Group accounting department.
- Julia Hubbard, who has a long career in accounting management, joined the Land South Group team in 2013 as the Senior Fund Accountant, but has recently been promoted to Chief Financial Officer for the company, where she provides accounting expertise and oversees asset management services and investor relations functions for the funds run by Land South Group.
Bankers South is excited to bring on such an amazing new group of talent.
ABOUT BANKERS SOUTH
Bankers South Lending & Finance, LLC (“Bankers South”), a Land South Group Company, is a money lender and mortgage investor based in Central Florida. As a licensed Florida Mortgage Lender and licensed Florida Consumer Finance Company, Bankers South accepts, underwrites, funds, and services the loans it makes. Bankers South provides a variety of loan products, including conventional agricultural real estate loans and non-conventional, fixed or floating-rate bridge loans through its AgAmerica Lending and Transitional Lending programs. Need cash to expand row crop production? Time to refinance a high-interest ag loan? Call on http://www.BankersSouth.com.