We developed goldstone™ to make it easier for operators to monitor and manage OpenStack clouds.
Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) May 12, 2014
Solinea, the OpenStack™ software and services company, announces the release of goldstone™. It is the first purpose-built monitoring and management platform for OpenStack clouds.
While the efforts to date in the OpenStack ecosystem have been primarily focused on installation and configuration, there have been limited options for managing and operating OpenStack clouds at scale. As enterprises and service providers expand adoption of OpenStack, one of the key challenges they face is how to operate these new, complex environments in the same manner as their legacy IT infrastructure, and how can they gain the same level of transparency and visibility. Solinea’s goldstone™ solves these challenges by providing an operations monitoring and management platform purpose-built for OpenStack clouds.
“Solinea recognized the challenges that customers were having in operating their OpenStack clouds early on,” says Solinea CEO Francesco Paola. “The existing operations management solutions are neither adequate nor specific enough for simplifying the operational processes for OpenStack. We developed goldstone™ to make it easier for operators to monitor and manage OpenStack clouds.”
goldstone™ will simplify OpenStack infrastructure monitoring and management by providing solutions in the following key areas:
○ Discover and visualize the OpenStack cloud configuration and logs
○ Report on key events and metrics at all layers of the cloud platform
○ Analyze and diagnose common issues
○ Automate common cloud management and maintenance tasks
○ Cloud - goldstone™ plugins are being developed to extend support for a wide range of open infrastructure solutions.
○ Third Party - goldstone™ plugins for third party hardware and software solutions will enable the centralized management of these resources for your operations teams.
○ Virtual Machines - goldstone™ plugins can provide you even more data about the VMs and the containers running on your infrastructure.
Visit http://solinea.com/ and follow the link to goldstone to register for your copy.
Solinea is attending the OpenStack Summit in Atlanta. Participants can learn more about Solinea’s goldstone™ and service offerings by visiting booth 38E at the Georgia World Congress Center from May 12th - May 14th.
About Solinea, Inc.
Solinea is the software and services company purpose built to deliver cloud strategy, architecture, integration and adoption services to enterprises, service providers and SaaS providers. Solinea solves the major cloud computing infrastructure challenges with a specific focus on the OpenStack ecosystem. Solinea is headquartered in San Francisco, CA. Additional information can be found at http://www.solinea.com.