London, UK (PRWEB) May 12, 2014
The global beryllium production climbed over 260.4 tonnes in 2011. Furthermore, in 2012, it posted a 12.3% y-o-y decrease and fell to nearly 228.41 tonnes. The US took the lead in the worldwide beryllium market in terms of production, accounting for over 87% of the world’s total production volume. It is followed by Mozambique, China, Madagascar and Brazil. At present, a novel player (Russia) is deepening its footprint in the world beryllium market; the unique emerald-beryllium Malyshevsky mine was reopened in the country in December 2011. The global beryllium market production is poised for sustained growth in the upcoming years, driven by the rising demand from such end-use sectors as computer, automotive electronics and telecommunications industries. By 2017, the overall beryllium production is anticipated to go beyond 500 tonnes.
Ningxia Orient Tantalum Industry, Applied Materials, Materion Natural Resources, American Beryllia, Materion Brush Beryllium & Composites, IBC Advanced Alloys, Belmont Metals, NGK Metals Corporation, Esmeralda de Conquista, Grizzly Mining Limited and Fuyun Hengsheng Beryllium Industry are among the entrenched world beryllium market participants.
All-round assessment and forecast of the world, regional and country beryllium markets can be found in the topical research report “Beryllium: 2014 Market Review and Forecast” worked out by Merchant Research & Consulting and recently published by Market Publishers Ltd. The study provides a profound insight into the actual situation and historical evolution of the beryllium market; presents future industry forecasts; contains cutting-edge data illustrating beryllium capacities, production, consumption trends, foreign trade statistics, and regional price fluctuations.
Title: Beryllium: 2014 Market Review and Forecast
Published: January, 2014
Price: US$ 890.00
The report gives a granular examination of the world beryllium market and also provides access to a wide range of accurate and authoritative industry statistics encompassing details on the beryllium capacity, supply, consumption and foreign trade. Besides, it offers a glimpse at the recent local price fluctuations, presents a snapshot of the important beryllium industry activities, contains an extensive summary of the major market trends as well as investigates the main factors responsible for the beryllium market development. The in-demand topical study dissects the key geographical markets and discloses vital data on their performance; offers a close look at the competitive environment, encloses comprehensive profiles of the dominant beryllium producers and suppliers, unveils valuable information on the major consumers across the world. Additionally, a profound future outlook for beryllium market through 2018 is available in the comprehensive market research report.
Reasons to Buy:
- Get an all-round view at the beryllium market scenario at various geographical scales.
- Receive reliable authoritative statistics, encompassing world, regional and country beryllium production, capacity, demand and foreign trade.
- Become abreast of the latest significant beryllium industry activities.
- Gain better understanding of the most important factors (drivers and restraints) responsible for the beryllium market growth.
- Gain a clear understanding of the prevailing market trends.
- Be ready to take the informed business decisions, based on the top-level market intelligence.
- Learn who stands where in the worldwide beryllium marketplace and point out the strongest rivals.
- Benchmark the actual state of the different geographical beryllium markets.
- Find out how to better exploit the top emerging opportunities in the market.
- Get access to essential details about the possible future developments in the worldwide beryllium market.
More in-demand research reports by the publisher can be found at Merchant Research & Consulting page.