Brighton, UK (PRWEB UK) 13 May 2014
Applied Systems today announced it will introduce Applied CSR24, the leading online self-service application, to the UK insurance market in July 2014. Applied CSR24 has been rapidly adopted in the United States and Canada and will now be available to insurance brokers in the UK to provide their customers access to their insurance information through the Internet and mobile devices.
Multichannel servicing online and offline is a competitive advantage that enables brokers to meet the changing customer service expectations of today’s insurance policyholders. Applied CSR24 provides a secure platform for online customer self-service that offers policyholders anytime, anywhere access to their insurance information. By providing online self-service, brokers deliver a better customer service experience that increases customer retention and satisfaction.
“Technology has fundamentally changed the way the business of insurance is conducted, and brokers need to engage and service their customers in new and different ways,” said Jeff Purdy, senior vice president of international operations, Applied Systems. “More than 1,000 agencies and brokerages in the United States and Canada have adopted Applied CSR24 to provide the online customer service option their customers expect and increase the efficiency of their business.”
Key benefits of Applied CSR24:
- Improve customer service and increase retention by providing customers and sub-agents anytime, anywhere access to their insurance information online
- Create a customized, branded portal that enables brokers to offer personalized service to both customers and sub-agents
- Seamlessly integrate with Applied TAM UK to drive down operational costs and mitigate risk from potential errors and omissions (E&O)
- Increase brokerage efficiency and enable staff to provide faster customer service
- Provide introducers and brokers access to their customers at anytime
Applied CSR24 will be demonstrated on 14 – 15 May at the BIBA Exhibition and Conference, stand A70, in Manchester. The product will be commercially available in the UK following the completion of a controlled release period with existing Applied customers.
About Applied Systems
Applied Systems is a leading provider of software that powers the business of insurance. Applied is recognised as a pioneer in agency and brokerage management systems and data exchange between brokers and insurers and their clients. Automating the insurance lifecycle for more than 140,000 insurance professionals, 12,000 brokers and 350 insurers worldwide, Applied enables millions of people around the world to safeguard and protect what matters most.