Nashville, TN (PRWEB) May 13, 2014
Shareable Ink®, the enterprise cloud computing company that transforms point-of-care clinical documentation to structured data and analytics, today announced the formation of an Anesthesia Leadership Board (ALB), which will share how they are using Shareable Ink’s products in real-world settings in order to help build the next generation of Shareable Ink products for anesthesia.
“Our clients are committed to providing advanced clinical technology to provide the best patient care and meet the increasing demands and needs of anesthesiology,” says Laurie McGraw, president and CEO of Shareable Ink. “We are thrilled to be working with these industry thought leaders as we aim to provide the best clinical solution for anesthesiology today.”
Shareable Ink’s ALB will help prepare providers for increasing regulatory requirements and demands on quality data. This will be done through the delivery of electronic tools that deliver the promise of EHRs without the challenges that are frequently associated with them.
Members of the ALB include:
- Roger Brown, MD, National Medical Director, Sheridan Healthcare
- Kris Burana, MD, Board of Directors, Greater Colorado Anesthesia
- Alan Gwertzman, M.D., Chief, Department of Anesthesiology, Holy Name Medical Center
- Phillip Haynie, CRNA, MSN, MBA, President, Resource Anesthesia
- Millie Langan, RN, Division Director of Surgical Services, HCA MidAmerica Division
- Harvey Plosker, MD, Founder, Resolute Anesthesia
- Emily Richardson, MD, Chief Quality Officer, Encompass Medical Partners
- Kevin Riutort, MD, Anesthesiologist, South Denver Anesthesia
- Todd Stevens, MD, Anesthesiologist, Total Anesthesia
- Brian Woods, MD, Chief Medical Officer, NorthStar Anesthesia
The first board meeting will be held on May 15, 2014 in Boston, MA.
"We can support the industry we serve by leveraging a unique company asset: the many passionate, thoughtful leaders from our substantial and growing customer base," said Stephen S. Hau, chief technology officer and co-founder of Shareable Ink. "Our powerful enterprise cloud computing platform is well suited to deliver the best practices that have been adopted by our highly successful customers."
About Shareable Ink
Shareable Ink is the enterprise cloud computing platform that transforms point-of-care clinical documentation to structured data and analytics through an approach that is immediate, effortless, and actionable. With solutions that are used by providers in leading hospitals and healthcare systems across North America, Shareable Ink enables physicians to enhance productivity and focus on quality of care delivery. Shareable Ink has been recognized as one of America’s most promising companies by Forbes. For additional information, visit http://www.shareableink.com.
Catherine Riedel | Next Level Everything, Inc.
312-209-0250 | catherine(at)nextleveleverything(dot)com