One of the biggest advantages of the Organized Living drop ship program is that it gives online retailers the ability to offer custom closets to their customers without additional costs.
Cincinnati, OH (PRWEB) May 12, 2014
Organized Living offers a new and easy drop ship program for online retailers that allows them to provide a full line of high quality storage systems for their customers without the need to stock an expansive inventory.
The new drop ship program comes just at the right time, considering the demand for home storage and organization is on the rise. And, the demand is only expected to increase. According to a recent study from The Freedonia Group, the demand for home storage will rise 4 percent annually through 2017 to reach $9.4 billion.
“The category growth presents a huge opportunity for online retailers and Organized Living makes it easy for them to increase their market share accordingly,” said Kisha Mitchell, ecommerce manager at Organized Living. “One of the biggest advantages of our drop ship program is that it gives online retailers the ability to offer custom closets to their customers without additional costs. It’s simple; they embed our design tool onto their website and their consumers get access to hundreds of pre-designed storage spaces that can be ordered and shipped to their home with just a few simple clicks. And the best part is that there are no fees involved to join our drop ship program. The service is available for free to those who qualify.”
Other benefits of the Organized Living drop ship program include:
- Margins starting at 30 percent.
- Orders ship directly to consumers using retailer branded packaging.
- The potential for ongoing sales are limitless. Organized Living storage systems are component based. This means once they are installed, consumers can order additional components to add to their design as their storage needs change.
- Online retailers can offer storage for areas throughout the home, not just closets. Components and designs are available for pantries, garages, mudrooms, laundry rooms and offices too.
- An experienced and reputable partnership. Organized Living has been manufacturing product for more than 95 years and is known for their high quality storage solutions.
For more information on Organized Living products that qualify for re-sell, or to join the Organized Living drop ship program, contact sales(at)organizedliving(dot)com today.
About Organized Living
Organized Living brings superior storage and organization to the world through strong products, strong people and strong brand, helping people organize their lives. From the closet to the kitchen to the garage, Organized Living offers high-quality, innovative storage and organization products that make everyday life easier and sells through professionally installing dealers, retailers and online retailers. http://www.OrganizedLiving.com.