We’re excited to give companies around the world the opportunity to screen their candidates smarter and faster with Kira Talent.
Toronto, Ontario (PRWEB) May 21, 2014
Kira Talent is shaking up the recruiting industry once again with the release of their free video interviewing solution for small and medium businesses. Kira Talent is the first video interviewing platform of its kind that will allow companies of any size to integrate video into their hiring process absolutely free, completely eliminating the need for phone screen interviews.
“Being efficient is so important for growing companies, yet they are still stuck going through hundreds of resumes and phone screens in the search for talent," said Emilie Cushman, CEO and Co-Founder of Kira Talent. “We’re excited to give companies around the world the opportunity to screen their candidates smarter and faster with Kira Talent.”
Kira Talent eliminates the headaches associated with traditional phone screens, including scheduling conflicts and time spent with the wrong candidates. It offers a completely self-serve experience from start to finish and requires no lengthy integrations or IT involvement, and the world class support ensures that candidates always have an amazing interview experience. Best of all, Kira Talent clients routinely save up to 80% of their screening efforts.
Video interviewing is the future, with nearly 60% of North American companies currently using it in their recruiting process. However, before today the adoption of this innovative technology has been reserved for large enterprise companies with even larger budgets. No longer. Companies can now visit KiraTalent.com and sign up, record video questions, receive video responses from up to 100 candidates, and then rank, share, and compare their favourite candidates with the rest of their team - absolutely free.
For larger companies, Kira Talent also offers competitive pricing plans that scale with their recruiting needs. Packages start at just $99 a month, and include the ability to brand the experience with custom intro and outro videos, and receive an unlimited number of candidate responses. Enterprise customers can brand the experience even further with end to end white labeling, and an included dedicated account specialist ensures a smooth experience.
Benefits of Kira Talent’s video interview platform include:
- Find top talent faster: Video allows for a deeper understanding of candidates in a fraction of the time.
- Save time and money: Kira Talent customers report saving up to 80% of their screening efforts.
- Play, pause, and skip candidates who don’t fit the bill and only spend time with the right candidates.
- Branded Candidate Experience: Custom intro and outro videos give employers the opportunity to put their employer brand in the spotlight from start to finish.
- Go Global: Expand the candidate pool without the worry of coordinating time zones or expensive long distance calls.
- Increases Productivity: Online video interviews are captured asynchronously so decision makers can evaluate candidates at a time that is most convenient for them.
About Kira Talent:
Kira Talent is the world’s simplest and easiest to use video interviewing platform. Recruiters can be set up in minutes and typically save up to 80% of their recruiting efforts. The process is simple: record video questions, receive video responses from candidates, and then collaboratively rank, share, and compare the results with the rest of your team. Kira Talent’s clean and beautiful user experience allows for effortless implementation for all organizations including small and medium sized businesses. If a picture is worth a thousand words, then a video is worth a million.