Washington, DC (PRWEB) May 13, 2014
Leading health business information publisher Atlantic Information Services, Inc. is pleased to announce the release of AIS's Medicare and Medicaid Market Data: 2014, with information on rates, benefit designs, enrollment, contacts, trends and strategies on the Medicare Advantage, Medicare Part D and managed Medicaid programs. Packed with practical data and strategic information, this brand-new resource follows the enrollment trends, plan design information and market share statistics that are required for an effective strategic planning process. It tracks trends and data for:
- Medicare Advantage (MA)/Medicare managed care, Medicare Part D and managed Medicaid enrollment and market share by state, by company and by region
- Product offerings and enrollees by type of product
- Directories of MA, Medicaid and Part D plans with key executive contact information along with a Special Needs Plan directory and directories of federal, regional and state regulators
- Financial data, market expansion, merger and acquisition activity, and other company developments
- Data on premium rates and star ratings, along with state-by-state summaries of dual-eligible and Medicaid initiatives
In addition to a printed book, AIS's Medicare and Medicaid Market Data: 2014 is also available as a CD database containing data and analysis not contained in the print version, including plan enrollment data at the national, state and county levels for Medicare and Medicaid HMOs; spreadsheets of county-level enrollment and market share by company; data on premium rates, capitation, low-income subsidies and USPCCs; historical data of Medicare and Medicaid managed care plans; Part D plans with benefit structure, cost-sharing and enrollment data; and more. The CD also includes mailing lists and all numeric data in convenient Excel spreadsheets, a complete user-friendly PDF version of the book for fast searching, and all CD purchasers receive a free copy of the printed book.
For more information on AIS's Medicare and Medicaid Market Data: 2014, including complete tables of contents and sample pages for the book and CD, visit http://aishealth.com/marketplace/managed-medicare-and-medicaid-market-data.
About Atlantic Information Services
Atlantic Information Services, Inc. (AIS) is a publishing and information company that has been serving the health care industry for more than 25 years. It develops highly targeted news, data and strategic information for managers in hospitals, health plans, medical group practices, pharmaceutical companies and other health care organizations. AIS products include print and electronic newsletters, websites, looseleafs, books, strategic reports, databases, webinars and conferences. Learn more at http://AISHealth.com.