“We are thrilled to partner with Toys“R”Us to bring our beloved PAW Patrol pups to shelves, making it the first retail destination for fans,” said Krista DiBerardino, Chief Marketing Officer, Spin Master.
Toronto, ON (PRWEB) May 14, 2014
PAW Patrol™ is on a roll and headed to Toys“R”Us® stores nationwide and online at Toysrus.com on Sunday, May 18. Developed by Spin Master Ltd., Canada’s largest children’s toy and entertainment company, PAW Patrol is the number-one rated preschool series and airs weekdays at 12 p.m. (ET/PT) on Nickelodeon. Through June, Toys“R”Us will be the only retailer to offer eager fans the opportunity to go on an action-packed rescue adventure with an all-new preschool line of plush, vehicles, figures and more based on the ratings hit.
The popular series, PAW Patrol, is a CG-animated, action-adventure preschool series starring a pack of six heroic puppies led by a tech-savvy 10-year-old boy named Ryder. When trouble strikes Adventure Bay, these heroic pups are there to save the day with a unique blend of problem-solving skills, cool vehicles and cute doggy humor. From Marshall, the firedog, to Chase, the police pup, each character brings unique personality and skill to the team, modeling the importance of teamwork and good citizenship. PAW Patrol made its U.S. debut on Nickelodeon in August 2013.
“We are thrilled to partner with Toys“R”Us to bring our beloved PAW Patrol pups to shelves, making it the first retail destination for fans,” said Krista DiBerardino, Chief Marketing Officer, Spin Master. “Children everywhere adore Chase, Marshall, Rocky, Rubble, Zuma, Skye and of course Ryder; and now, they will finally have the opportunity to bring the magic of Adventure Bay to life and play with their favorite pups at home in the form of interactive, imaginative toys.”
“Ever since PAW Patrol hit the airwaves last summer, preschoolers have fallen in love with the show’s delightful characters and captivating storylines and have been eagerly awaiting the arrival of toys based on the hit series,” said Jamie Uitdenhowen, Vice President, General Merchandising Manager, Toys“R”Us, U.S. “We worked closely with our partners at Spin Master to be the first retailer to bring this highly coveted line of toys to children who can’t wait to experience all the excitement and adventures from the show during playtime.”
The all-new product range includes a number of collectable items for children ages 3 years and up:
- Action Pack Pup with Badge™: In every episode of PAW Patrol, the pups save the day with cool gadgets that pop out of their backpacks. Now, with the help of every Action Pack Pup, kids can transform their favorite character’s backpack with the push of a button. Every figure comes with a push-button transforming backpack and a kid-sized, snap-on role play badge. 1 “AG13” button cell battery required (included). Available beginning May 18.
- PAW Patrol Racers™: The youngest PAW Patrol fans are sure to love these free-wheeling vehicles featuring Ryder and his pup pals as they race to save the day in Adventure Bay. Each PAW Patrol Racer includes a pup or figure molded inside that hero’s signature vehicle, allowing kids to bring their favorite action-packed quests to life. No batteries required. Available beginning May 18.
- PAW Patrol Rescue Vehicles™: Kids can keep the entire PAW Patrol team racing to rescue missions together with the full assortment of Rescue Vehicles. Each signature toy vehicle includes simple features and accessories, such as a moving ladder or traffic cones, as well as an articulated pup figure. No batteries required. Available beginning May 18.
- PAW Patrol Pup Pals™: Little ones can snuggle their favorite pup with these soft and cozy plush pals. Each 8” pup features a detailed outfit and embroidered, expressive eyes, making them must-have for tiny tots that can’t wait to experience play time with their favorite PAW Patrol friends. Available beginning May 18.
- PAW Patrol Real Talking Chase™ and PAW Patrol Real Talking Marshall™: Preschoolers can bring home their much-loved pups from Adventure Bay with these high-quality plush toys. Each 11” tall plush features memorable catch-phrases straight from the show, including “These paws uphold the laws!” No batteries required. PAW Patrol Real Talking Marshall available beginning May 18. PAW Patrol Real Talking Chase available beginning in September.
- PAW Patrol On-A-Roll Marshall™: Allowing kids to bring the magic of the TV series to life, On-A-Roll Marshall’s doghouse transforms into a deluxe fire truck, just like on the show. Fans can put Marshall in the driver’s seat and the vehicle extends, propelling him forward with siren sounds and phrases from the show. 1 “Button Cell LR44” battery required (included). Available beginning May 18.
- PAW Patrol Lookout HQ Playset™: The ultimate PAW Patrol toy – and a location featured in every episode – is The Lookout, the headquarters of the PAW Patrol pups. Complete with working elevator, slide, lights and sounds, this interactive playset also comes with a Chase figure and vehicle. No batteries required. Available beginning in September.
The PAW Patrol line will launch exclusively at Toys“R”Us stores nationwide and online at Toysrus.com on Sunday, May 18, and will be available at additional select retailers beginning Sunday, June 22. Nickelodeon will debut brand-new episodes of PAW Patrol on Tuesday, May 27 and Thursday, May 29, at 12 p.m. (ET/PT).
Nickjr.com , the award-winning website for preschoolers and their parents, recently launched a brand-new short-form video series featuring iconic moments, silly outtakes and surprising scenes from the number-one preschool series PAW Patrol, premiering weekly on the site.
Spin Master owns the worldwide toy rights and is responsible for producing and distributing PAW Patrol in Canada through broadcast partners TVO, Knowledge Network and City TV. Nickelodeon licensed from Spin Master the global (excluding Canada) distribution rights for the show on behalf of Viacom International as well as all ancillary exploitation rights, including licensing and merchandising.
For additional information please visit http://www.pawpatrol.com