London, UK (PRWEB) May 15, 2014
The past several years have witnessed the rapid development of minimally invasive diagnostic techniques in the world cancer field, especially so-called ‘liquid biopsies’ which are based on the detection as well as characterization of circulating tumour cells (CTCs) and circulating (cell free) nucleic acids (CNAs).
At present, more than 50 companies around the globe provide a broad range of techniques that image, isolate, enrich and feature CTCs and even more advanced methods used to isolate and characterize CNAs. Tremendous advancements are also being registered in the analysis and investigation of CTC time-dependent changes, sub-populations and markers, which are used to enrich or isolate CTC. Furthermore, more and more advanced methods are adopted in CNAs application areas. Both CTCs and CNAs strategies are witnessing robust development, as developers and researches worldwide want to translate these novel methodologies and also essential findings they are providing into new tests that have influence on the overall clinical care or spur new discovery.
New research report “Circulating Tumour Cells (CTCs) and Circulating Nucleic Acids (CNAs) in Research, Clinical & Diagnostics and in Drug R&D: An Integrated Market Study of Developments, Growth Areas and Opportunities” worked out by Biopharm Reports is now available at MarketPublishers.com.
Title: Circulating Tumour Cells (CTCs) and Circulating Nucleic Acids (CNAs) in Research, Clinical & Diagnostics and in Drug R&D: An Integrated Market Study of Developments, Growth Areas and Opportunities
Published: May, 2014
Price: US$ 3,090.00
Top-level authoritative data on CTCs and CNAs in the research, clinical, drug development and diagnostic settings along with an extensive summary of findings from global studies of the major market sectors related to the CTCs and CNAs applications is available in the cutting-edge research study. The topical report presents a snapshot of the current activities, contains an insightful overview of the most recent important trends and developments, includes vital information on development plans during 2014-2017 and also throws light on the new opportunities emerging in the CTCs and CNAs application areas. It reviews the present and evolving uses of CTCs and CNAs and also covers the key specialized laboratory techniques.
- Deep insights into the historical background of the key CTCs and CNAs applications.
- In-depth global studies of CTC BR1 and CTC/CAN BR2.
- Top-level data on the key companies involved in the market areas related to the CTCs and CNAs applications.
- Comprehensive summary of the present activities in the CTCs and CNAs research, clinical, drug development and diagnostic settings.
- Review of the major regional and country markets.
- Close look at the most important CTCs and CNAs application areas.
- Vital information on the important specialized laboratory techniques.
- Thorough discussions of the numerous opportunities emerging in the market sectors related to CTCs and CNAs applications.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at Biopharm Reports page.