Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) May 13, 2014
Everyone wants to be in the “inner circle,” and twenty-five Vector Marketing Corporation sales professionals achieved just that at the company’s Western Region Banquet held January 24-25 at the Westin Los Angeles Airport hotel in Los Angeles. The gathering was held to honor the Western Region’s top sales performers for 2013. To qualify for the Inner Circle award, sales professionals must attain a minimum of $75,000 in personal sales, $400,000 in office sales, $650,000 in district sales or $3,500,000 in division sales during the previous year.
The 2013 Inner Circle award recipients were:
- David Scoggins (Pasadena): $99,514
- Brandon Heilman (Beaverton): $97,798
- Jared Magid (Eugene): $97,480
- Roanne Cuevas (North San Diego): $94,141
- Andrew Cathey (Fremont): $86,174
- Karen Ybanez (Long Beach): $85,991
- Nathan Costa (Sacramento): $84,132
- Tony Harris (Seattle): $78,864
- Leslie Buckingham (Pasadena): $77,874
- Alisa Davidson (Kirkland): $77,663
- Charles Cinco (Fremont): $77,515
- Chas Filardi (Sacramento): $76,649
- Karin Wirts (Placer County): $76,066
- Sarah Baumgartner (Placer County): $75,532
- Charles Celeste (Riverside): $449,052
- Eugene Brian Raymond (Eugene): $430,475
- Kevin Donahue (Monterey County): $413,502
- Kevin Donahue (Monterey County): $655,425
- Jeremy Bell (Oregon): $3,966,671
- Anthony Pimentel (Central California): $3,502,528
Individuals who attain Inner Circle status receive a unique glass trophy commemorating their achievement.
“I am extremely proud of our Inner Circle members,” said P.J. Potter, Region Manager for Vector Marketing’s Western Region. “The Inner Circle represents an important level of growth attained by those who set, and achieve, ambitious goals both in their careers and personal lives.”
Vector Marketing Corporation is the single-level direct sales company which is the primary distributor of Cutco Cutlery produced by Cutco Cutlery Corporation, the largest manufacturer of high-end kitchen cutlery in North America. The 65-year-old company manufactures its cutlery products in the western New York State city of Olean.
Vector Marketing sales representatives typically begin selling Cutco in college. Some remain with the company after graduation and move up the ranks as managers, while others use the experience to benefit them in other careers.
About Cutco Cutlery Corporation and Vector Marketing
Cutco Cutlery is a 65-year-old company with headquarters and manufacturing facilities in Olean, New York. Vector Marketing is the company’s sales division, coordinating all sales for Cutco Cutlery through a national network of college students who sell products through in-home personal demonstrations. More than 15 million US households have a Cutco product.